whoop sections

compose2

actually i have a couple questions. the first one is how should i go about a whoop section. they are pretty deep whoops and spread out too far to ride on top of. second question is i just ordered works triple rate front shocks valved for aggressive mx, how big of a jump should these shocks be able to handle.

only way is to double or triple em like freestyler said. You'll have to try it several times and get the speed and rythym down... hence the name "rythym section".... :P

Good luck. Whoops sections are the most fun..... it's all about the timing.

Suspension adjusment is very important. If you are riding on a track with tight whoops then you will probably have to ride over them. You will want your rebound pretty fast for this (allows your swingarm to go back down fast.) This way your tires go back down, so that when you hit the next bump you will have some suspension travel so you dont go flying. It also helps to ride way back on the seat. An other strategy is to try finding a way around them, some tracks are fairly wide and you can work your way around the whooops which will allow you to go a lot faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Find a rythm that your comfortable with. Like: double single double; or double double ; etc. Try to stay at the back of the bike. Just experiment with different ways. Don't know why but banshees feel awesome in the whoops compared to the newer stuff just keep your ass end down :cheers: