Lets See Some Cool Cut Fenders

03bansheeLE

i had a set of t5's and LOVED them! i have Shearers now and love these too. i'd never buy rickets i think they're ugly lookin. i think if whoever was selling them or marketing them should really have gotten a set along with a bunch of other pipes and dynoed them all. $ well spent in research if u ask me. we seen dyno's but they were on 4 mm strokers and stuff. most people on here are just lookin for pipes and maybe port work. word of mouth isn't gonna get me to run rockets. if i seen some more on them maybe i'd run them. but i'm gonna stick with what i've seen and kno for ow. hopefully the guru's at rocket will prove some of the people out there wrong who say they suck. my 2 cents.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who makes these rickets you speak of!!!! :D:P:D:rotflmao:

i had a set of t5's and LOVED them! i have Shearers now and love these too. i'd never buy rickets i think they're ugly lookin. i think if whoever was selling them or marketing them should really have gotten a set along with a bunch of other pipes and dynoed them all. $ well spent in research if u ask me. we seen dyno's but they were on 4 mm strokers and stuff. most people on here are just lookin for pipes and maybe port work. word of mouth isn't gonna get me to run rockets. if i seen some more on them maybe i'd run them. but i'm gonna stick with what i've seen and kno for ow. hopefully the guru's at rocket will prove some of the people out there wrong who say they suck.  my 2 cents.

365068[/snapback]