Lets See Some Cool Cut Fenders

03bansheeLE

I was thinking of shaving the front fenders on my 03 LE banshee. i was also thinking about just getting fullbores for the front but i dont think it would work cause i wanna keep the 03 LE look with the flames and shit. i want to see some of your guys pics at HQ, lets see some of all the different styles guys.

cheers :cheers:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought some used maier plastic off ebay, sanded, bondo'd the cracked part, primered and painted them, so I could keep my full fenders for winter time. Think I paid 10 bucks and shipping for them.

Shee7.jpg

I bought some used maier plastic off ebay, sanded, bondo'd the cracked part, primered and painted them, so I could keep my full fenders for winter time. Think I paid 10 bucks and shipping for them.

Shee7.jpg

338869[/snapback]

I would like do do just what you did cause i can keep the gas tank and rad cover but if i just get the yellow maier fenders then how would i get the limited edition stickers for the fender part below the gas tank plastics where it says yamaha and has part of the flames. :confused:

I would like do do just what you did cause i can keep the gas tank and rad cover but if i just get the yellow maier fenders then how would i get the limited edition stickers for the fender part below the gas tank plastics where it says yamaha and has part of the flames. :confused:

339475[/snapback]

Alba sells the OEM parts, including the stock 03LE decals, thats where I got mine.

good ol' #2 :cheers: hope that helps :clap:

goto 2003 and click 2003 LTD YFZ350LER

CLICKIE ERE!

Alba sells the OEM parts, including the stock 03LE decals, thats where I got mine.

good ol' #2  :cheers: hope that helps  :clap:

goto 2003 and click 2003 LTD YFZ350LER

CLICKIE ERE!

343554[/snapback]

Hey thanks for that link, 03LE!! I bookmarked it. :cheers:

Here's mine

.........er, or not

Edited by sheeweet

Hey thanks for that link, 03LE!! I bookmarked it. :cheers:

Here's mine

.........er, or not

344858[/snapback]

NP, sorry I didn't check in here sooner, been so busy at work, I don't get to surf the board as much as I used to. if ya want Email your pic to

hambonep@hambonepro.com and I'll host it for ya :cheers: