2001 banshee cylinders

The factory arent nicasil plated (or however you spell it). I think the cheetah cub's are the only ones that I know of that are. So i would say-no. Wait for some of the other guys with more info on this to chime in though........

they arent plated. I'd take the cylinders to a machinist and see how out of round they are etc. Stock bore is 64mm. He will then be able to tell you what overbore pistons you should get.

I'd recommend a weiseco set that comes with the gasket and bearings. You can get them for 150 to your door from a few different places.

After you get the pistons, bring the cylinders AND the pistons back to the machinist and he should bore the cylinders to the pistons.

Reason this is, is because if you get .040 over pistons, they can be like .038 or .043, which is a big difference. A good machinist will bore to the thousandths.

they arent plated.  I'd take the cylinders to a machinist and see how out of round they are etc.  Stock bore is 64mm.  He will then be able to tell you what overbore pistons you should get.

I'd recommend a weiseco set that comes with the gasket and bearings.  You can get them for 150 to your door from a few different places.

After you get the pistons, bring the cylinders AND the pistons back to the machinist and he should bore the cylinders to the pistons.

Reason this is, is because if you get .040 over pistons, they can be like .038 or .043, which is a big difference.  A good machinist will bore to the thousandths.

334418[/snapback]

045.gif i concur