CLUTCH?

bick

Fixin to order new clutch. what kind should i put in there. Went to the yamaha shop and they want twice the money for the original hardware. so its got to be aftemarket. Whats the best guys? I do alot of trail riding. And sometimes go to little sahara.

just got to your local shop and order 7- 4h7-16321-02 and keep you stock plates and get some hd spring and u have a clutch that will last trust me next to that are dirt diggers but the beat hellllllllll out your basket :bolt:

just got to your local shop and order 7-  4h7-16321-02 and keep you stock plates and get some hd spring and u have a clutch that will last trust me next to that are dirt diggers but the beat hellllllllll out your basket  :bolt:

331993[/snapback]

This is what you need. Aftermarket fibers tear up your basket quick and then you will need to get a expensive ass hinson basket. These fibers are at your dealer for about 8-10bucks each to thats about 56-70 dollars for some nice fibers that hook up very well. These are what the guys at wicked motorsports uses in their 140hp+ assfault quads. Dont say I did not warn you about aftermarket crap.