I was snooping on snopes

Nightrider

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The BansheeHQ forums WILL NOT allow, nor stand for any one posting messages deemed racist, defamatory, or discrimititory. This includes any negative posts against any Race, Religion, or Ethnic Background."

Sorry, had to. Just carrying out my duties of an HQ moderator. :shrugani: Plus, I know there are some african american BHQ members and I dont think they woulda liked what it said at that site.I dont wanna get fired!! Surely you understand.

It was not intended to defame african americans,only to disprove an old myth.I fell prey to this myth long ago,looks like I was another "fool".I apologize if this offended anyone,it was meant to inform,not discriminate.

I understand Steve,better to be safe than sorry.

Edited by Nightrider

i feel that i should edit stephens post about cole being a fag because that is offensive to gay americans. stephen is not carrying out his duties as a responsible HQ moderator and is also not setting a good example for younger HQ members. as a more senior member to stephen and in fullfilling my dties as being an HQ moderator i feel that it is necessary that i impose a fine of $1,000 upon stephen payable to me by way of pay pal or money order to be sent no later than friday...i will investigate this matter further.

by the way, cole is a fudgepacker!!!!

i feel that i should edit stephens post about cole being a fag because that is offensive to gay americans. stephen is not carrying out his duties as a responsible HQ moderator and is also not setting a good example for younger HQ members. as a more senior member to stephen and in fullfilling my dties as being an HQ moderator i feel that it is necessary that i impose a fine of $1,000 upon stephen payable to me by way of pay pal or money order to be sent no later than friday...i will investigate this matter further.

by the way, cole is a fudgepacker!!!!

328590[/snapback]

I'm not a Gay American, but I am an American, so I guess that only 1/2 offended me. Please remit payment of $500 to me ASAP as soon as you collect.

thnx