Exhaust

i12gofast

Looking for pipes and silencers...i like the 916's cause i never see em on anyones quad, which might be a bad thing....

anyone got em? like em? how do they perform?

should i be looking somewhere else? My boys got Toomey t6's and his friend got CPI's, they both said the CPI's are better, any thoughts??

The Cpi's pull very hard on the top end, kick ass pipes! But if you are mostly riding trails they may not want to be your number 1 pick. You will lose some bottom end. I am not sure about the Dmc's, probably because not very many people have them :D I would imagine they are comparable to the fatty's.

I got the Pbrake blocked off, and a stock swingarm, so i dont think i have to worry....but if it sounds as sick as you say, im sold....

327936[/snapback]

I suggest looking through all the options before you choose. It does sound wicked but ultimately that's not what you buy pipes for. I think you'd be very happy though. If my parts come in this week and next I may be able to get video up in a couple weeks.

I suggest looking through all the options before you choose. It does sound wicked but ultimately that's not what you buy pipes for.  I think you'd be very happy though.  If my parts come in this week and next I may be able to get video up in a couple weeks.

327942[/snapback]

ahh cmon now, im not some poser who put on pipes just cause they sound good.....thats only part of it!

Yeah if you do get some vid, let me know, i dont plan on purchasing for at least a month or so. Thanks!

ahh cmon now, im not some poser who put on pipes just cause they sound good.....thats only part of it! 

Yeah if you do get some vid, let me know, i dont plan on purchasing for at least a month or so.  Thanks!

328007[/snapback]

Just wanted to make sure ;)

I'll get video when I get it all back together and also when my friend can bring the camera.

I also run the 916's, the sound is awsome and the power is great!! I am only thinking of selling them because I only ride dunes now and am planning on some rockets. I agree with Formulaspeed, my friend has T5's and I keep up or beat him all the time...we have similar mods. Hope any of this info helps you out...

i run the DMC alien pipes with the dual silencers and love them. sound sweet, make good power and look nice too i used to run PT mids and i prefer the dmc's, although my PT's were rather destroyed!! you wont be dissapointed with these pipes

stu