Track Today

islandsurfer

Rode a local track for hours today.... It's a tight track so i mainly stayed in 1st, 2nd on the strait aways but mainly first. I had to clutch every turn to kep the revs up... Even cleard a canyon I think its about 50' and started to get comfortable on the double and was making those too. To kill the dreaded Thumb fatigue i took out the sping in the Throttle box on the bars, Worked great now I am goin to get the Thumb Extender to help even more... The turns where kinda hard trying to clutch and keep the revs up but I managed... Kept riding till by Son cased his KX60 and flipped 2-3 times... Went for a ride in the Ambulance and nothing broke he is walking and ready to ride again...He just bent his handle bars (a reason to get Ranthals now) :headbang: ... The suspension actually worked great, its stock, and who says you can't MX a SHEE... Well Heres my novels end...later days Peoples :cheers:

Rode a local track for hours today.... It's a tight track so i mainly stayed in 1st, 2nd on the strait aways but mainly first. I had to clutch every turn to kep the revs up... Even cleard a canyon I think its about 50' and started to get comfortable on the double and was making those too. To kill the dreaded Thumb fatigue i took out the sping in the Throttle box on the bars, Worked great now I am goin to get the Thumb Extender to help even more... The turns where kinda hard trying to clutch and keep the revs up but I managed... Kept riding till by Son cased his KX60 and flipped 2-3 times... Went for a ride in the Ambulance and nothing broke he is walking and ready to ride again...He just bent his handle bars (a reason to get Ranthals now) :headbang: ... The suspension actually worked great, its stock, and who says you can't MX a SHEE... Well Heres my novels end...later days Peoples :cheers:

326377[/snapback]

wont taking the spring out make the throtle stick

:confused::confused:

I read in a post some where in here about some one taking the spring out so Before i went out to the track I rode it around the pit area first and it didn't stick at all.. I was worried it would stick when I first took off.... Oh I am feeling the whole body fatigue now the day after. The springs in the carbs that alot of people are talking about cutting return the throttle closed..