bhq members check this out!

sheeintoxicated

its got the 310 kit, my buddies has a 330 kit and we're about even, he pulls on me a little bit, and i've got everything done on top except porting and carbs.

That 310 kit will probably run with shees with pipes and filters and maybe some timing....after that, the shee is gonna pull away.

I raced a 250r with a 330 kit on it at LS. At the time I had my timing at +4, running Fattys, V-Force, K&N, and cool head.

I think he fell asleep at the line, cause I jumped him by about 2 bike lengths out of the hole. I kicked his ass....... For about 30 feet, then all I saw was a white flash go by me. He was throwin sand 10ft high pullin a 3ft wheelie and kept grabbin gears. He must of been 30yds in front of me on a 100yd race. It was bitchin.

Don't talk shit on the Honda unless you can back it up! I sure as hell can't

Check out that bent the f-up right footpeg on the 3rd pic down on the left column of pics. The bent peg is on the right side of the bike. Damn !! " Light weight racing fenders cost a ton" hahaha :yank: give me a figg'n break

Edited by duecebanshees