trade motors

bansheeracer18

im looking to trade my banshee motor for a cr500r motor my motor has v-force reeds and cages, 34mm mikuni carbs, uni clamp on filters, head shaved, balenced crank, hot rods conecting rods, wiseco .080 pistions witch takes it to a 370cc, prodesion timing plate, motion pro clutch and throttle cable, ricky stator stator, vernish clutch plates, dyno port pipe and scilencer with big core barker,shift star, billet clutch basket, msr shifter NGK race wires and caps and all the elctronics the electronics are post 96 so its bot the new style plug ins looking to trade for a cr500r motor

Thanks,

Tyler

:cheers:

Edited by bansheeracer18

that could vey well be a possibility. do you have the wiring harness for the banshee conversion? what elese is involed in this swap total?? send some pics of the motor to gssdemon340@aol.com this thing runs now right? what bore is it on? ever been rebuilt?

just let me know the norm. about it Thanks Ryan :cheers:

locogato and sick boy how does the quad handle fo rpower wise what u guy srace with it tt, flat trck or mx i know u to where some of the firsts and was just woundering what the quads was like

I can tell you this,everytime I rode my d-bike,the only thought that went thru my head was,This motor would be sick in a quad chassis.Followed by,I need to sell this thing before it kills me.

Edited by Nightrider