Happy B-day Dune_Girl

Wallrat

lets uhh delete that post i made above...for sure dont remember typin it...must've been right after that when i made myself to the toilet..lmfao..im hurtin bad today!!! btw...no jager and whatever else you told me to take...so i just took the jager shots with no red bull...and who the hell knows what else...oh hell im feelin it today...but LED and 03LE..i did it for you  :cheers:

324384[/snapback]

There is nothing like trying to remimber all the crazy shit you did the night before. :flush:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy b-day miss 21 yr old!  My guess is you'll spend the day chatting in the HQ chat room and drinking till you puke.  Oh ya and seducing poor unsuspecting friends of yours.

323713[/snapback]

funny you should mention the word puke innit dune_girl! :lol:

happy b/day, i already know you had a good one..... you told me on msn. :rotflmao:

give it a few more days and the hang over will be gone. :)

You think that's bad, I had some chic banging on my bedroom door this morning singing some song about being horny. I turnd over and went back to sleep. I found a thong and a lace bra on my back porch when I went out this morning. DG, you know anything bout that? :lol: