Rubber Seat Spacer

watkins

I took my seat off today, and when I put it back on it wobbled side to side.. upon furthur investigation I noticed that one of the rubber spacers on the bottom of the seat was missing (1 spacer in each corner). I looked and looked and looked but couldnt find the damn thing... any idea where I can get a replacement.. and what would it be called?

The stealer can hook you up just go down there and point to what you want on their computer screen, that's if they don't know what your talking about.  Glue the new one on they tend to fall out.

323368[/snapback]

If you have aftermarket pipes there are two rubber guramets on the frame(near the exaust manfold,) that are no longer needed. They are a bit bigger but work well when glue is used.

UPP Poly also has replacement polyeurethane "seat nubbins"

323390[/snapback]

that's what i replaced mine with. they were a bitch to get in, but haven't fallen out yet and hardly show any wear at all. i put them in about 8 months ago. B)

there was a post a while back about replacing them with and electric motor mount(a how to w/ pics)

I just used the exhaust pipe nubs, like suggested before, but will try the motor mount thing when these fall out....