speed 150

sheerider11

hes a sponsor at everything 2stroke. click on his banner ,i have everything he makes for a banshee except the kickstarter,his  stator cover is a work of art for less than 185$ :blink:

346333[/snapback]

looks like his low prices put him out of business. click on the banner & gives you the same message-website closed. :bolt: anyone know how to get ahold of him? I am getting ready to order stator cover & other billet parts :cheers:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like his low prices put him out of business. click on the banner & gives you the same message-website closed. :bolt: anyone know how to get ahold of him? I am getting ready to order stator cover & other billet parts :cheers:

346383[/snapback]

im sure its some computer technical stuff ,......its speed150@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He is not making billet parts any more. far as i know? (but i could be wrong)

I will however be making all those parts (i just happen to do all the IT work for the machine shop that was making barrys billet) They are going to be producing chrome plated versions. though, everything we sell will be triple show chromed. Ill give you guys more details as they develop.

I've bought several pieces from SPEED150 and I'm very pleased with them all....Yes he will cut some prices too....I payed $170 shipped for my stator cover from him.... :cheers:

369170[/snapback]

Thats the kind of deal I'm lookin for!! Keep us posted Sanddragon...