replacing crank, can i reuse the seals?

I was just wondering if i was going to need to order new seals along with the new crank. i just rebuilt the top end and put in new seals when i noticed the crank seemed to be making little noise, so i figured might as well go ahead and replace the thing considering i just put a fresh top end on, wouldn't want my bottom end going out and taking out the topend also. I've only rode the thing like twice since i last had the cases split, and replaced the seals. It would be great if i didn't have to replace the seals, because they probably only have maybe 2hrs. on them. So the big question is....can i keep'em, or do i gotta pitch'em? Thanks for the help.

I would not re-use them. Think if you get the engine all back together, and then after 5 hours of riding, one of the seals let go, and you eithr have an airleak, or start sucking tranny oil in the right side. Now, you have to remove the engine, and do it ALL over again. Do you really wanna chance it for te minimal cost new crank seals? I know I wouldn't wana in my engine...