I GOT 2G'S AND THE SHEE NEEDS SOME MODS!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

OK OK :angry: ... I OLY HAVE A GRAND NOW!!! HAVENT BOUGHT ANYTHING FOR THE SHEE.... DAMN IRS STIFFED ME A GRAND....

HERE'S WHAT I AM THINKING...

NOSS HEAD 20CC OR A 19CC DOME

V FORCE T-3 WITH CARBON FIBER REEDS

2 TO 1 TRINITY INTAKE 33MM CARB

YA GUYS THINK THAT WOULD MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE FOR ME GOING UP AGAINST THE YFZ

nope your going to get smoked by a 450 at glamis. Take that grand and by those cheeta cub cylinders and no true 450 will be able to hang with you. The banshee cylinder came out in the 80's so the technology is way outdated. The cub is new design and eventually will send the stock cylinder to the grave. A&S is one of the best builders out there. Most people except here have never even heard of passion racing. Go to planetsand.com if you want to get another opinion.

With a grand to spend this is what I would do:

1) Noss Cool Head with 19cc domes $250

2) T-5 Pipes, pick some up off ebay used $350

3) Trinity Stage IV 2-1 with 35mm PWK $450

4) Cascade timing plate set at +4 $40

OK, so that is $1090 but what the hell, it is close. If you want to work on your porting more on your one, Race Logic sells a porting template that can really wake up a bike if you take your time and get it right. That would be another $100. Work over ebay pretty good and I bet you can get back down close to that $1000 mark. Good Luck

HOW DO I GET AHOLD OF RACE LOGIC? WOULD IT BE BEST TO RUN THAT 2 TO 1 CARB KIT OR KEEP MY STOCKS AND PORT EM OUT AND RUN NO BOX.....I'VE CHECKED THE DYNO FOR THE T6 VRS MY PC PIPES AND THERE ISNT MUCH POWER GAIN THROUGHOUT THE POWER BAND.. MAYBE 3-4 HP... SO IF I BUY SOME FOR 600 AND SELL MINE FOR 250.. IS THE 350 BUCKS WORTH IT?

Edited by NEVER SATISFIED