Damn Durabreak axles

limitied03

Well this weekend me and some buddies went a few hours away from here for the weekend to ride at a badass track, well we get there saturday and im cruising aroudn the track getting used to everything and after about 20 minutes i start tearing ass through it and they had some pretty big jumps, well after about an hour or so of riding im cruising along the back straight which consists of about a 50 foot double and small step up and about a 40 foot double...i come off the step up and pin it going up the face of the double and as soon as i was airborne i felt left side of the quad drop down i was like wtf???? and i glanced back NO TIRE! so i was like okay this is gonna hurt landed on the down of the jump on the swing arm slid right into the mud off the track and i look to my right and my tire and half my axle go flyin down the straight...damn thing broke as soon as i left the face...scared the shit out of me....goddamn durabreak axles, im buyin an RPM dominator baby.....fuck durablue...never again.