Silver Lake

sam97

I just finalized it - there will be 5 of us so far, a few banshees, a few 400ex, and a warrior - we are staying at that same cabin on the lake....

353349[/snapback]

I plan on being there with a group that weekend, but don't know how many. Do you guys rent a cabin? Or does someone own one? (that would be sweet). If you do rent, where from and how much. I think that my group will be staying in the Sierra Sands, on their like $100 for two night deal. We usually camp in tents on all the other trips. I was looking into the cabin idea though.

Good deal, my group varies from 4 to 10 depending, and we usually just get campsites in the summer. I looked into renting a cabin from DAR's website, but it says that they only do weekends if available, usually only by the week though. They also have a bunch of rules. :confused: I didn't want to call them to find out yet, maybe for a later trip in the season.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but its no too early to get plans started.

Just wondering if anybody is going to silver lake for Memorial Weekend. We will be camping at Jellystone with 9 mugs. If anyone plans on going up and haven't made reservations yet, you better do so. The Hotels are all full and there is not many spaces left in the camp grounds. I hear that val du lakes sold the property.

Link to Jellystone web site>>> Jellystone Mears, MI

So whos going????????