looks like our buddy is back

for any of those who remember a yamaha banshee rider

looks liek the little shit stain is back again

trying to sell some parts that he already ripped off a member on

there are at least 4 or 5 things in that list that i recall him tryin to sell before

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=38621&hl=

jsut figured we all would want to knwo

no reason to send money to the kid if he never sends the parts nad denies ever recieving payment

right sparkzilla?????????

Good looking out Brock...isnt that the focker from Texas that you guys were trying to find out his address?? Anyone ever find that out? He needs to be dealt with the ol' fashion Beat Down way. Even though i'm still new round here i tend to stay out of people's business, but dirtbags like him is what makes dealing with people you don't know hard to deal with, or think twice bout dealing with, nah i mean.

Good looking out Brock...isnt that the focker from Texas that you guys were trying to find out his address?? Anyone ever find that out? He needs to be dealt with the ol' fashion Beat Down way. Even though i'm still new round here i tend to stay out of people's business, but dirtbags like him is what makes dealing with people you don't know hard to deal with, or think twice bout dealing with, nah i mean.

nope this kid is from wisconsin

bio claims he is sellin a few parts for his buddy but i somehow doubt that is true

yep cotton i am finding out that those postal money orders are a life saver after all they are goverment insured