For Sale

All this is off a 96 Banshee just tryin to get rid of it

powdercoated orange swingarm/carrier with new pivot bearings with grease zerks in pivot and carrier (used but great shape)

stock 26mm carbs with tors and throttle cable (used but still good shape (needs re-sync idle-few strands of cable snapped where mounts in throttle))

front brake lines (used but still good shape and will work)

upper a arms (both bent)

two stock milled heads ((one black the other paint was stripped off) both messed up-need domes recut or whatever)

pair of stock jugs (need resleeving or .120 (possibly more) boring)

stock clutch plates and springs (fibers pretty much gone but steels would be decent, good springs yet)

two stock front headlights (good shape still work)

rear tailight (good shape still works)

stock swingarm skid (pretty roughed up but still usable)

stock intakes (cracked a bit and makes engine run slightly leaner than what should but i never had too much of a problem with them)

1/16 " front wheel outer insert powdercoated orange (good shape)

front inside wheel brake guards (bent from ripping off of machine but still mount)

engine stop/run and lights hi lo and off switches (good wires and clip, switches still works)

tors button that goes inside the throttle housing (works)

probably have the tors box somewhere around too if i really looked for it

clutch cable and emergency brake cable (little lube they work fine)

tie rods without ends (good shape)

front fender mounts that go to frame right in front of the engine (good shape)

stock reeds (good shape still useable)

stock handlebar key mount (good shape)

stock rear brake rotor on hub (hub still good disc slightly bent)

18x11x8 Turf Tamers on ITP Steel wheels (tires and wheels like brand new used only a few times)

22x12x9 Realtors on Aluminum wheels ( tires and wheels like brand new only used a few times)

stock front and rear tires (NOT ON RIMS (still a little bit useable maybe for onroad riding not much tread left)

16x8 American Racing Rims with 255x16r17 tires (6 lug pattern off an 89 Silverado (tires will need to be changed but useable if not in extremely wet conditions))

Anybody wants any of this stuff make me an offer and I'll get back to you. I'm up for almost any offer as long as you aint kickin me in the nutz. Thanks

Bob

I got 2 stock pipes with the middle pipe and heat guards for sale too

I would also like to add I get a shipping discount cause of where my mom works so I can normally ship for about 1/3 - 1/2 less the regular shipping cost.

Bob

AHHH, COME ON!!!!!

311492[/snapback]

Sorry everybody as some of my PM's have not been going through so please check back in here for replies.

MR MOONEY

The cylinders are .020 over like I stated above but they will need major boring or resleeving work. Otherwise they are in good shape...studs all there etc.

#51 BANSHEE

I can get some pics of the headlights in about 5 minutes if you gimme an email address as I don't have the pics hosted anywhere, but they are in good shape except the back cover on one of them doesn't stay in place so there's a zip tie holding it together but isn't noticeable unless you're up close staring at it.

AtvStunter

I can get you the setup for 40 bux shipped if you are still interested. And I can get you some pics if you'd like.

Edited by QuadMX