Banshee mods

lceman72

If you wanted a serious answer, then why the fuck did you post in this section. If it matters that much to you then quit being so damn cheap and pay for a dyno.

Lone Star axle & a arms

Rear Douglas bead locks with ITP 20x9x11 Chrome valve stems

Front Douglas with ITP 21x10x7 Chrome valve stems 

Sidewinder sprockets

UM swingarm skid

Maier plastics

Alba graphics kit & seat cover

Billet throttle cover, gear shifter, WP cover, side cover, rear brake res., front & rear brake master cover, grill, dip stick, tailight cover etc.

Titax Front & rear Brake rotors

Galfer front & rear brake pads

Powerclip chain rollers, sliders etc.

ALL Pivot Works, front wheel, axle, swing arm, steering stem etc. bearings & seals.

Chrome tank cover

DG grab bar

AC Racing pro peg nerfs with blue netting

Shockwears shock covers

Axle lock nut

Complete stainless bolt kit

Front stainless steel braided brake line

MOTUL 800 factory line gear oil                           

303848[/snapback]

And by the way, please explain to me what kind of horsepower gain you expect to get with the above list you posted.

MORON

:dance::dance::dance:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanted a serious answer, then why the fuck did you post in this section.  If it matters that much to you then quit being so damn cheap and pay for a dyno.

And by the way, please explain to me what kind of horsepower gain you expect to get with the above list you posted.

MORON

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

304894[/snapback]

HEY DUMMY :wacko: try and re-read my post, I have not purchased the bike yet! The man I am thinking of purchasing the bike from had told me that the bike has dynoed out @75 H.P ! I figured before I purchased the bike I would check with a forum that deals in banshee's specifically! As for posting in the wrong section of the forum,I am new to the forum ..so it's going to take me a few to get adjusted!Thanks for the warm welcome a$$%^e!!

Lone Star axle & a arms +2 hp

Rear Douglas bead locks with ITP 20x9x11 Chrome valve stems +2hp

Front Douglas with ITP 21x10x7 Chrome valve stems +3hp

Sidewinder sprockets + 0.5 hp

UM swingarm skid + 0.5 hp

Maier plastics +9hp

Alba graphics kit & seat cover +6hp

Billet throttle cover, gear shifter, WP cover, side cover, rear brake res., front & rear brake master cover, grill, dip stick, tailight cover etc. +27hp

Titax Front & rear Brake rotors -4hp

Galfer front & rear brake pads -6hp

Powerclip chain rollers, sliders etc. +4hp

ALL Pivot Works, front wheel, axle, swing arm, steering stem etc. bearings & seals. +3hp

Chrome tank cover +14hp

DG grab bar +3hp

AC Racing pro peg nerfs with blue netting +6 hp (go to red netting and you get 10_

Shockwears shock covers +4hp

Axle lock nut +5hp

Complete stainless bolt kit +3hp

Front stainless steel braided brake line +8hp

MOTUL 800 factory line gear oil +3

you should be gettin about 140 horse power with all that :headbang::notworthy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, i was just bored and had a flash back (if any one visits ricecop.com) about comments of how much horse power spoilers and body kits add. . .j/k bout all that :jesterlaugh:

i say just try to answer his question like ur mature enough to handle that.. God damn dont be idiots and criticize him, he can list anything he wants to list like he said, he hasnt bought the bike yet....SO CHILL OUT !!!!!

305470[/snapback]

:cheers: To sheeboy! Thanks bro...Now as for posting in the wrong area of the forum, I get it now. Now if we could just get a moderator over here -_- to move this thread.....j/k :bolt:

There's a couple reasons for me

1. 90% of the crap listed doesn't affect HP

2. It's just a guess what the numbers are and they don't mean anything anyway, he needs to dyno it to know.  He may jet poorly and it could be only putting out 80% of what's possible.

304708[/snapback]

ditto

he asked for hp and listed his rims with chrome stems,comeone if were gussing hp why do we need to know anything more than what is on the motor.now if you asked if that was a nice set up.if it was built correct that should be a nice shee 55hp

Change of plans ,this is what I will be getting instead!

0.20over bore wiseco pro lites :bolt:

4mm LR wiseco crank

drag ported cylinders

shave stock head with a spacer plate under it

1-4 override trans

alky 35mm pwk's with power jets :bolt:

trinity stage 4 intakes

fastline ignition

street bike clutches

2" over custom swingarm

custom painted frame

cpi out of frame pipes :bolt:

• 4 weeks later...
i say just try to answer his question like ur mature enough to handle that.. God damn dont be idiots and criticize him, he can list anything he wants to list like he said, he hasnt bought the bike yet....SO CHILL OUT !!!!!

305470[/snapback]

THIS IS A ROOSTING ROOM!!! don't like it? GTFO

j/k man, but seriously...