anyone in nc

kw04

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am in cherry point about two hours away ponce I get mine up and running again I will be looking to ride... there is a pretty cool place about an hour and a half from me and you both I believe.. it is on 24 by Jacksonville.... they have a small practice track, a large MX track and some trails too... a little of everything for everyone... :dance:

I'm right down the road from cherry point let me know when you plan on riding.

311795[/snapback]

not a porblem I will let you know but it is gonna be a little while I have to finish my rebuild and it is in complete pieces right now... I should have it doen and running by beginning of march... too many things on my plate at once.....

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard yes and no but have not been myself. I know at emarald isle you can ride on the beach with vehicles in the off season with a permit but do not know about quads. I have not been up to hatteras yet but people say they ride on the beach there with vehicles but did not need a permit. I going to try to get some info but eighther no one knows for sure or says no.