For MARRIED GUYS ONLY!

Holyman

Maybe you should stop trying to be one of the guys, act like a girl and find a MAN to be with and not some wuss that can only come up with a "short bus" cutdown.

304953[/snapback]

And calling a girl a man or comparing her to a character in an idiotic movie makes you a REAL man? :rotflmao:

Edited by Chemical Castration

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never met HOlYMAN or BROOKE, but this is pathetic. Brook claims to handle herself, but just calls him an idiot w/ no back up statements..and he's not understanding what she is saying..??? He responded to all your statements and backed up all his......Women want rights and to be equal, then treat em like a MAN. Fuck this bullshit...If you get in the ring, then prepare to battle...Brook only post about stupid shit on this forum anyways. Everyone thinks she's all that because she talks about sex and how she's been w/ other woman, who fuckin cares, I can go to a local strip club and see that first hand if I wanted to. She talks about the "perfect guy" or "perfect girl", but instead of describing one or enlightening us, she just slams us...So Ms. Perfect, what makes you so fuckin special of being the "perfect woman"????? This is supposed to be for "Married Guys", you know as well as I do that Maine doesn't support gay marriage, so I guess YOUR OUT!!!!!!!

NOW PASS THE FUCKIN POPCORN!!!!

Edited by Banchetta

I have never met HOlYMAN or BROOKE, but this is pathetic. Brook claims to handle herself, but just calls him an idiot w/ no back up statements..and he's not understanding what she is saying..??? He responded to all your statements and backed up all his......Women want rights and to be equal, then treat em like a MAN. Fuck this bullshit...If you get in the ring, then prepare to battle...Brook only post about stupid shit on this forum anyways. Everyone thinks she's all that because she talks about sex and how she's been w/ other woman, who fuckin cares, I can go to a local strip club and see that first hand if I wanted to. She talks about the "perfect guy" or "perfect girl", but instead of describing one or enlightening us, she just slams us...So Ms. Perfect, what makes you so fuckin special of being the "perfect woman"????? This is supposed to be for "Married Guys", you know as well as I do that Maine doesn't support gay marriage, so I guess YOUR OUT!!!!!!!

305361[/snapback]

:o

im not gay you idiot. pay attention. wow what an asshole thing to say. all that. just uncalled for. and i never said i was perfect, or the perfect woman, what the hell are you talking about?? alls i did was comment about the hypocratic views on relationships, holyman is the one who made it personal. wow. what an asshole you are. im shocked, i never knew.

:o

im not gay you idiot. pay attention.  wow what an asshole thing to say. all that. just uncalled for. and i never said i was perfect, or the perfect woman, what the hell are you talking about??  alls i did was comment about the hypocratic views on relationships, holyman is the one who made it personal.  wow. what an asshole you are. im shocked, i never knew.

305365[/snapback]

Your comment on GUYS involves me along w/ YOUR hypocritic views amongst our views, so before you comment, think about what you say. You claim how we all think wrong, but YOU don't have the answer, so who the fuck are you to start bullshit on this board w/ no answers to back it up.....I"m still waiting on your answer to what the perfect woman is????? After all, this IS what the topic is about...POPCORN PLEASE, now you'll see my other side.

305361[/snapback]

ummmmm brooke is perfect and if you dont like that then i will personaly break your fuckin legs... no pass the popcorn lil bitch

AND,... why does butter bread always land with the butter side down...  :cheers:

305176[/snapback]

It has mainly to do with the height at which the bread is dropped from. If you had a cabinet 12 feet off the ground, the bread could make a full rotation, but at the standard height of cabinets, around 3 feet, it barely makes a half rotation. Either that or you would need a slice of bread around 4 feet across. At that width, it would have barely even started to rotate by the time it hit the ground.

Or, you could simply butter the bottom side instead of the top side, which is what I do.

Women want rights and to be equal, then treat em like a MAN. Fuck this bullshit...If you get in the ring, then prepare to battle...

I couldnt agree with you more Banchetta! I cannot tell you how many times I've made a chick cry/take legal action because of that. However it was Holyman that turned this into a pissing match, what would you do if I called you a woman?

Brook only post about stupid shit on this forum anyways.

How is that different than about 85% of the members that post here? Plus she only posts in general discussion orthe roosting room, forums that were made to discuss whatever the hell you wanted, if you dont like what she says then you can just ignore it.

I can go to a local strip club and see that first hand if I wanted to.

Lemme know when you go!! I got a jar full of quaters

This is supposed to be for "Married Guys"

This is also a forum that was made to express the opinions of it's members and thats all she did.

I agree with most of what you said Banchetta and I seriously hate getting in pissing matches over the net. But what pissed me off was Holyman going too far. I'm through with this, I'm gonna do something less painful and annoying like sticking my dick in the oven

Your comment on GUYS involves me along w/ YOUR hypocritic views amongst our views, so before you comment, think about what you say. You claim how we all think wrong, but YOU don't have the answer, so who the fuck are you to start bullshit on this board w/ no answers to back it up.....I"m still waiting on your answer to what the perfect woman is????? After all, this IS what the topic is about...POPCORN PLEASE, now you'll see my other side.

305379[/snapback]

:confused: what? what is your problem man?

there is no perfect woman or perfect man. i never said there was. and i didnt say ALL men think wrong, did you miss my post about not generalizing?

this is retarded. little boys with big heads, just looking for someone to take their agression out on. you and holyman would make great pals.

I think this whole thing could have been avoided if Holyman wouldnt have said the following;

I guess all you need is your operation and you WILL be one of the guys.

I think that was uncalled for and it was a direct effort to get something started. How come people want to constantly argue back and forth in these threads. Brooke never said anything that should have offended anyone in this message that holy man responded to;

funny that if a woman is amazed at the idea that such a man exists, and of course wants a chance at one, she is just SO difficult and can obviously never be pleased by anything....yet men fully expect all those qualities from a woman, and are shocked an appauled when they come across one that doesnt fill all those roles.

when a dude doesnt cook or clean its just typical and expected, but hey, im a fuckin spoiled brat cause i dont.

hell at least im willing to earn my own money and hire my own help. i should at least get credit for that lmfao

aww hell, i think im gonna be single forever 

All I have to say. Ok, have at me now. :bolt:

ummmmm brooke is perfect and if you dont like that then i will personaly break your fuckin legs... no pass the popcorn lil bitch

305384[/snapback]

If she is so perfect then marry her!!!!! Other than that, Fuck Off!!

funny that if a woman is amazed at the idea that such a man exists, and of course wants a chance at one, she is just SO difficult and can obviously never be pleased by anything....yet men fully expect all those qualities from a woman, and are shocked an appauled when they come across one that doesnt fill all those roles. 

when a dude doesnt cook or clean its just typical and expected, but hey, im a fuckin spoiled brat cause i dont. 

:shrugani:

hell at least im willing to earn my own money and hire my own help.  i should at least get credit for that lmfao

aww hell, i think im gonna be single forever  banghead

304784[/snapback]

Remember this post???? So what roles are supposed to be filled???

banchetta, im saying that no one should hold anyone to cut and dry roles. why should i be thought less of just because i dont fill the roles you think i should, even though i may go above and beyond the call of duty in many other areas of my life?? that just doesnt seem fair. i know i certainly wouldnt think less of a man who couldnt fix my car, or hated taking out the garbage, many 'roles' thought to be for men to fill. my original post was to point out that, all those things some men think women would be horiible to want from a man, are things that women are automatically expected to do. doesnt that seem a bit unfair? every person is different, and contributes different things to each relationship.