For MARRIED GUYS ONLY!

Holyman

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since your so HOLY.............. how about the fact that several guys here have admitted to doing drugs... from weed to worse.. Your so against drugs... Why dont you jump all over their shit about it? I personally dont do drugs, I dont condone it, but its something in this world we almost have to accept. Its an addiction that is way more than some kids smoking weed behind their parents garage. Lawyers, doctors, policemen, firefighters, teachers....... and again. your fellow banshee brothers here. I dont see you calling any of them drug addicts and lowlifes??? you dont do your best to belittle them in front of everyone else here? Are you two faced or just choose to pick one persons "fault" (in your mind) and drive your beliefs in as a penny nail into a 2x4...

As for my analogy about pimples and someones "experimentation" ....... I thought its perfect... Your Zits and her personal preference does not effect anyone else. I will sleep fine at night knowing that your pimple ridden face is oozing puss.... and I will also sleep fine at night knowing that a women may enjoy the company of another woman. Life will not come to an end! Either one has no bearing on the other, and your zits shouldnt effect her life or anyone elses for that fact. So she enjoys to look at a beautifull woman from time to time and comment about them... Hows that any different from any man thats posted about a beautifull woman?

I don't know how much brooke makes and I never told anyone here how much I make. brooke doesn't know if my wife works, does not work, is an olympic gymnast or confined to a wheelchair so brooke would have no idea how I feel about a woman who makes more than I do. Perhaps I am a stay at home dad and take care of my retarded cousin myself.

So how can you pass judgement on someone you have never met? You posted your topic on AN OPEN AND PUBLIC forum... If you cant handle what people have to say then maybe you should lock yourself in a closet and hide from the world.

Second of all this entire post was based on a JOKE that was intended for MARRIED GUYS ONLY namely the people who would appreciate the joke. It was not intended for super-sensitive, semi-closeted lesbians, or guys who want to be with them, or guys with size 15 shoes. It was clearly intended for who I stated in the title it was intended for MARRIED GUYS ONLY

And last but not least..... Maybe you should specify that your jokes are only for Pure heterosexual males, not in puberty, Married, with children (maybe without if the can handle light hearted comedy), but dont smoke, like quiet walks in the woods, but are manly men, and dislike rainy days, hispanic women or maybe purple women that have blond hair, and use waste oil on their french fries, but dont salt their popcorn. Or maybe wake up, take off the blinders and realize that people are people... we are ALL different from all walks of life and enjoy different things

On a side note.... Another FEMALE member here has openly admitted to a lesbian encounter once or twice..... why dont you jump all over her like you do Brooke? All of your "dyke" comments have been directed at Brooke... So do you have an infatuation with her or was I right that your mom or significant other left you for a woman?

[/Quote]dude, how dense are you?? this thread started out bashing women for the qualites they dream of having in a man. everyone was dogging on women for wanting everything men EXPECT from a woman. i was just pointing out how hypocritical that was. damn, keep up man. look, you obviously have issues with women, id guess youve been burned in the past. but hey, we all have. doesnt mean we need to take it out on innocent people. its fine that you want a woman to do your housework, its fine that some women want to fill that role. my point was that you shouldnt look negatively on those who dont. youre right, most men do make the money in the household, but is it so bad for a woman to be the bread winner in some relationships? holyman seems to think that makes a woman a man...dont you find that odd and old fashioned and unfair? if you and i met, fell in love, and it happened that i made more money than you, would it be so bad to be able to spend more time with your kid at home, just work part time or not at all?

305737[/snapback]

I'm dense!!! It started in response to how woman are impossible to please, then YOUR the one to turn it around saying that MEN are hypocrits and we are the ones that can't be pleased.....maybe you should read back about 5 or so pages....If I had to guess I'd have to say that about 90% of the guys on this forum would have stopped on the "romantic streak floor".....So how are we hypocritical on that???

Edited by Banchetta

WTF is going on.......These are the days of our lives!!!!LMAO

Brooke, you still a Sexy little Vixen :headbang:

Banchetta, Be easy let it go...We all come here to shoot the shit and have fun doing it. Lets keep it that way.

On that note, who has the popcorn? :cheers:

305821[/snapback]

I just can't understand why it takes 8 pages to answer a simple question. She states that we are hypocrits, but doesn't explain why or how, but instead just responds to others as being assholes, dense, etc.....Did I ever call her names???? :unsure: Besides, I"m all caught up in the Jetting/Exhaust, Repairs/Mods, For Sale, and Riding/Events sections...... B)

what question have i not answered??? ive explained eight million fucking times what i meant about that statement being hypocritical.  im sick of repeating myself for you.

305882[/snapback]

This is the whole reason why I stepped into this topic. You always avoid the questions or topic. You have NOT explained nothing at all. I just read back all 8 pages to make sure...you only thing you've done is called me names and keep going around the topic.... <_< The topic started as women never being pleased no matter what the man would do for them...you posted that we are hypocrits and that women shouldn't be portrayed that way, but the post was what a women would look for in a man and wouldn't be enough....So are referring that a man would never be satified as well??? Shit, most women in Maine won't even make level 2 or 3, half of them are inbreed and don't even have teeth, so your accusations are wrong..most men would stop on level 1 or 2 and definately won't go past level 5!!!!!

funny that if a woman is amazed at the idea that such a man exists, and of course wants a chance at one, she is just SO difficult and can obviously never be pleased by anything....yet men fully expect all those qualities from a woman, and are shocked an appauled when they come across one that doesnt fill all those roles. 

when a dude doesnt cook or clean its just typical and expected, but hey, im a fuckin spoiled brat cause i dont. 

:shrugani:

hell at least im willing to earn my own money and hire my own help.  i should at least get credit for that lmfao

aww hell, i think im gonna be single forever  banghead

304784[/snapback]

uhh...remember that post? i think i explained myself pretty clearly there. a lot of men i have dealt with want the woman to be hot, have their babies, cook for them and clean the house. apparantly you dont feel that way, and thats good. even though you did make a post explaining why you WOULD want a woman to do all that...so.... :shrugani:

im just going by experiences ive had, and the shit ive gotten from guys ive met or gone out with. not saying all men are like that, stated many times that i know all men arent like that. i just found the hypocracy interesting.

there, thats about the millionth time ive had to repeat myself. want it once more? :shootself:

For the millionth time, you mean to tell me that the guys you dated wouldn't be happy w/ a nice looking chick that'll have his baby, cooks and cleans??? You've already stated that is what they are looking for, therefore there needs are forefilled. That is NOT hypocritical since the guy would be fullfilled and happy and satisfied....your saying the guy still wouldn't be happy????? Maybe we should take a poll...... :) BTW, we are not talking about womens roles here, your off-topic again..

Edited by Banchetta

Wow all this from a joke.....

I honestly didn't know that there were still so many old fashion people in the world today. I though the whole "barefoot and pregnant" thing was over like 50 years ago.

Brooke I don't think I have ever even replied to a post you have made, but today I have to. You have the greatest mind of any online person I have ever umm read. (LOL) I am 28 and have been happily married for 10 years, but if I wasn't I would be knocking at your door. You rock :headbang:

I have never met you and prolly will not but you are way up there on my list of favorite people. Keep up the good work.

Sorry to waste everyones time with my post but i had to say it..!!!