For MARRIED GUYS ONLY!

Holyman

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holyman:

How did she admit to being a dyke? She experiments in the past and that changes what? But who really cares about that..... And if you have a serious acne problem... would that make it right for me to ridicule you every chance I get? If someone did state that they wear their moms undies... Its THEIR choice! While "I" may not agree with it... ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS! Sure its funny as hell..... But what makes me so perfect that gives me the right to humiliate them?

Please tell me what gives you the right to judge her. Other people on this forum have stated personal things about themselves here in the past.... Why dont you ridicule them? Is it because the topics arent controversial enough for you? Why does the idea of a woman enjoying the company of another woman bother you so much? Did your mom or a woman burn you once in the past by leaving you for another woman? Thats enough of an ego killer to push anyone over the edge. Hmmm maybe I stumbled across something?

first of all banchetta, it is fine to have your own preferences in the types of women you want to date. my point was that you just shouldnt speak negatively of women who dont happen to fit your taste.

I'm not the one who is getting all NEGATIVE on this subject. This subject started about what man would most likely look for in a women and you jump on it saying that is wrong and that guys shouldn't look for that. Why not?? Just because you don't want to be, doesn't mean that other women don't mind it and actually like the role. And to get things straight, I am not ganging up on NO ONE, this is my oppinion vs. Brooks. I said that from the beginning. Holyman and Brook are taking this off subject, I'm still trying to get answers..The way I see it is Brook looks at some of us for portraying women like we want them to be and she doesn't accept that....Oh well...Did you ever think of what a guy wants and not you??? Lets put it this way. I have everything in life. I own 5 businesses and raise my daughter for 3 years since she was a baby all by myself....So shit, what else do I need in life, besides a companion to love and someone to help at home. So what kind of woman would that be????? Kids are hard work and anyone on here w/ a kid knows that. If you have a family someone has to do most of the housework to help the other...Since (most) men make the money, then that'll put the woman at home....Am I right??? Have some kids and you tell me.......

first of all banchetta, it is fine to have your own preferences in the types of women you want to date. my point was that you just shouldnt speak negatively of women who dont happen to fit your taste.

I'm not the one who is getting all NEGATIVE on this subject. This subject started about what man would most likely look for in a women and you jump on it saying that is wrong and that guys shouldn't look for that. Why not?? Just because you don't want to be, doesn't mean that other women don't mind it and actually like the role. And to get things straight, I am not ganging up on NO ONE, this is my oppinion vs. Brooks. I said that from the beginning. Holyman and Brook are taking this off subject, I'm still trying to get answers..The way I see it is Brook looks at some of us for portraying women like we want them to be and she doesn't accept that....Oh well...Did you ever think of what a guy wants and not you??? Lets put it this way. I have everything in life. I own 5 businesses and raise my daughter for 3 years since she was a baby all by myself....So shit, what else do I need in life, besides a companion to love and someone to help at home. So what kind of woman would that be????? Kids are hard work and anyone on here w/ a kid knows that. If you have a family someone has to do most of the housework to help the other...Since (most) men make the money, then that'll put the woman at home....Am I right??? Have some kids and you tell me.......

305579[/snapback]

dude, how dense are you?? this thread started out bashing women for the qualites they dream of having in a man. everyone was dogging on women for wanting everything men EXPECT from a woman. i was just pointing out how hypocritical that was. damn, keep up man. look, you obviously have issues with women, id guess youve been burned in the past. but hey, we all have. doesnt mean we need to take it out on innocent people. its fine that you want a woman to do your housework, its fine that some women want to fill that role. my point was that you shouldnt look negatively on those who dont. youre right, most men do make the money in the household, but is it so bad for a woman to be the bread winner in some relationships? holyman seems to think that makes a woman a man...dont you find that odd and old fashioned and unfair? if you and i met, fell in love, and it happened that i made more money than you, would it be so bad to be able to spend more time with your kid at home, just work part time or not at all?

Edited by Brooke

Holyman:

How did she admit to being a dyke? She experiments in the past and that changes what? But who really cares about that..... And if you have a serious acne problem... would that make it right for me to ridicule you every chance I get? If someone did state that they wear their moms undies...  Its THEIR choice! While "I" may not agree with it... ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS! Sure its funny as hell..... But what makes me so perfect that gives me the right to humiliate them?

Please tell me what gives you the right to judge her. Other people on this forum have stated personal things about themselves here in the past.... Why dont you ridicule them? Is it because the topics arent controversial enough for you?  Why does the idea of a woman enjoying the company of another woman bother you so much? Did your mom or a woman burn you once in the past by leaving you for another woman? Thats enough of an ego killer to push anyone over the edge. Hmmm maybe I stumbled across something?

305578[/snapback]

First of all brooke didn't just try it one time in the past, she is actively "obsessed" {in her own words} with women.

Second of all this entire post was based on a JOKE that was intended for MARRIED GUYS ONLY namely the people who would appreciate the joke. It was not intended for super-sensitive, semi-closeted lesbians, or guys who want to be with them, or guys with size 15 shoes. It was clearly intended for who I stated in the title it was intended for MARRIED GUYS ONLY.

That being said, this posting was intended to be a joke and not a commentary on male/female relations. I would be more than happy to provide volumes of information on the subject if I thought you wanted that.

The "mother's dirty panties" comment was intended to lighten the subject and as you can see, chemical AKA lefty rose to the occasion and we were all able to laugh about it without getting granny's undies in a twist.

As far as ridicule goes, I am always under the impression that anyone who puts info out there for others to see, is also willing to accept whatever criticism may come along. How many times has someone posted something like " I ripped up a golf course to get away from the cops" thinking they were cool and everyone ripped them for their stupidity. To some it may be cool to rip up the golf course but to most, it's not. Should any of them NOT say how they feel about it now that it's out on the table? Why should I holdback from commenting on a subject that I feel applies? Brooke's choice of company is her choice, but it's interesting you liken her choice of partners to a "serious acne problem".

As it stands, I have not said anything that was not based on information that was not voluntarily divulged and as such it was based on fact. I didn't say lefty wore his granny's panties, he told me so himself.

On the other hand brooke has made assumptions {barefoot and pregnant, terrible bible strangler, and that I'm insecure because she {or some mystery woman or women} are more successful than I am} that are completely based on her imagination. I don't know how "successful" brooke is and I'm sure I never told anyone here of my "successes". I don't know how much brooke makes and I never told anyone here how much I make. brooke doesn't know if my wife works, does not work, is an olympic gymnast or confined to a wheelchair so brooke would have no idea how I feel about a woman who makes more than I do. Perhaps I am a stay at home dad and take care of my retarded cousin myself.

I am open to any criticism on any point at any time, but the criticism needs to be based on fact. So far brooke got "bible" right. The rest is blah blah blah.

holyman, the opinions i express about you are all based on your attitutdes towards me, and things you have said about me. i dont pull them out of thin air. you say you base your views about me on facts i divulged, but your views are absolutely insane! example, you assumed i was a drug user because ive 'experimented' with girls?? so youre saying that the assumption you made about me being a drug user was based on fact?? that hardly makes any sense. when i say things like you like to keep women barefoot and pregnant, they arent to be taken literally. i didnt mean you literally wont let your wife wear shoes and socks, and you continually keep her pregnant....its a school of thought that some men have, especially the religiously fanatical, and its the attitude you have projected many times before...not LITERALLY remember, just an overall attitude that the womens place isnt in the work force etc etc.

as far as me commenting in this thread to begin with, i didnt realize it was ok for all you guys to bash women, but not ok for me to have an opinion about it. hell, dune_girl bashed men by saying that high level man doesnt exist, you didnt jump all over her and personally attack her. i fully admit that that awesome type of men do exist, i know of a couple.

like i said before, if you really knew anything about my life, youd be singing a different tune. its too bad you have to be so closed minded. sad, really. but at this point nothing i say would change your mind about me, you just have this horrible biased towards me engraved in your mind. you cant see past what you think are horrible qualities a have.

The "mother's dirty panties" comment was intended to lighten the subject and as you can see, chemical AKA lefty rose to the occasion and we were all able to laugh about it without getting granny's undies in a twist.

I didn't say lefty wore his granny's panties, he told me so himself.

Actually it was ikikazz AKA 'Size 15' who made the joke. Either way it was still pretty funny.

banghead Will you kids quit it already. banghead

I see no point or logical reason to give a girl shit for 'experimenting' with another girl. Hell, I'd pay money to see my girl 'experiment' like that. B)

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but then again, that's just my opinion. :shrugani: This is getting to be like a damn drama with no ending. :shootself: But it is rather amusing. :P