Anyone MX in Texas/Oklahoma?

dlnoss

• 3 weeks later...

Cooperland is close to Stillwater. I think they are having some TQRA races there this season. I don't think they run quads and bikes on the same weekend and or track.

I'm about 50 miles East of Stillwater.

We've signed on with TQRA to be one of their sponsors since the races are 'local'.

They seem like a good group and exclusively 'quad'. Most of the races around here are 'bike and quad' with emphasis on the bikes.

Does anyone on here make banners that we could hang up at the races?

Jack, that reminds me that I forgot about an email. I'm sorry. Yes, I got the material finally but haven't made any of the tie rods yet. Do you still want a pair?

I hope to go to a few of the TQRA races this year, just camp out for the weekend.

Any bites on the Banshee?

We've signed on with TQRA to be one of their sponsors since the races are 'local'.

They seem like a good group and exclusively 'quad'.  Most of the races around here are 'bike and quad' with emphasis on the bikes. 

Does anyone on here make banners that we could hang up at the races?

313861[/snapback]

How big of one do you want? My friends aunt and uncle own a graphics shop here in town so i may be able to help out.

Jack, that reminds me that I forgot about an email.  I'm sorry.  Yes, I got the material finally but haven't made any of the tie rods yet.  Do you still want a pair?

I hope to go to a few of the TQRA races this year, just camp out for the weekend.

Any bites on the Banshee?

313898[/snapback]

No big deal, I do need those tie rods still. I have had a few people ask about my banshee but I dont think anybody has been that serious. I have not really advertised it either, any idea's on how to get the word out on it?