swing arm

night rider

I have a tucker racing round housing arm the more power I put to it the chain keeps getting loose banghead I can't find there # to try and solve prob so hell with time to buy a new arm :headbang: what length does not hinder turning in the woods that bad

420 stageIV port 19cc domes 916blablabla -_-

That may be your chain stretching. Or is your carier turning inside the housing? Jack the back wheels off the ground, take chain off and turn the axle and see if you are experiencing any resistance. May have a bearing problems as well. Check these things and make sure your carrier pinch bolts are tight and not coming loose.

That may be your chain stretching. Or is your carier turning inside the housing? Jack the back wheels off the ground, take chain off and turn the axle and see if you are experiencing any resistance. May have a bearing problems as well. Check these things and make sure your carrier pinch bolts are tight and not coming loose.

300735[/snapback]

pinch bolts are tight/ there are only two on the arm i think 90 ft lbs should be enough bearings are fine chain is a sidewinder i can't see it stretching every time I ride. I think the carier is spinning in the housing. banghead

what do you run?

Mark your carrier and make sure, take a magic marker and put a line on the carrier and side of housing. Man I've just never heard of one turning inside the carrier with the bolts tight. Yea and those chains shouldn't stretch any if at all. Your just going to have to do a process of elimination to find what it is.

I run the DID x-ring and Jannsen +4 swinger. Yet to have any problems so far. I only had to tighten my chain once after the intial ride then it has stayed within tolerances.