2 into 1 pipe

Ok, so i'm setting my bike up for the woods, there are only a about 2 2-into-1 pipes i've found, motofast(i believe) and dynoport. Anyone know where i could find some online besides ebay? anyone have it? do you like it? i'm 99% sure on thats what i'm gonna get, i'm not really worried about topend, i need more low end grunt, along with suspension. if anyone has one, and replied, i would appreciate it, thanks,

rich

I have the moto-fast it has the best sound everyone wants to know what it is.It improved the low end but i did alot of other mods at the same time so it's hard to tell just what the pipe did.I just bought so FMF fatties i'm going to try them this weekend.I will post something when i try them.

Call it what you want it's definately not dual exhaust. 

916's are great for woods and easily attainable so you should atleast consider it.

300703[/snapback]

ihave a 916 on my shee i loved it when my bike was close to stock trim the more mods i do the less i like them poss sell if inst but it is a duel pipe with a single can but the can divied inside

95 shee 420 stageIV port 916 blablabla -_-

the pipes you want for the wood besides the motofast are fmf gnarleys the are great for the woods i have both but i like the gnarleys the best they pull hard down on the bottom and still keep the top end poweer of a banshee.

http://www.dynoport.com/350-banshee-1987-2002.html

theres the site for the dynoport2-1 along wtih there other pipes, i ran one of those pipes for 2 years and loved it, had the best sound and bottom end grunt you could ask for.