GUESS THE MOVIE QUOTE

"Listen to me Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground."

"King Kong ain't got shit on me!"

"You were never there for me were you mother? You expected Mike and Carol Brady to raise me! I'm the bastard son of Claire Huxtable! I am a Lost Cunningham! I learned the facts of life from watching The Facts of Life! Oh God! "

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son. "

this guna be the same as last time? u know. . .new quote every time some one gets it right? maby some ones i know this time around?

299720[/snapback]

This set is just for PyRo:

1)"It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy... "

2)"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. "

3)"I just want to say hi to my girlfriend, OK? Yo, Adrian! It's me, Rocky. "

This set is just for PyRo:

1)"It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy... "

2)"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. "

3)"I just want to say hi to my girlfriend, OK? Yo, Adrian! It's me, Rocky. "

299967[/snapback]

star wars, gone with the wind, rocky! am i right? i feel special eviltoothy.gif

k heres one "Well, well, well, what do you pay your pit crews with? Oreos and gummi bears?"