Alpinestar Tech 8's

FlatTrackinIt55

hey guys, just got some new alpinestar tech 8's for Christmas and i was wondering for the people that have them how you like them?? any special break in tips or anything and any troubles you may have with them? anything to watch out for and how they are for quad racing?? , i would put them on for myself and go test them out but i broke my arm the day after i got out of school for christmas break and havent been able to ride since banghead , thnx in advance for any help you guys may have.

-Blake

I have 6 now and was talked ouit of the 8 because of the removable bootie and the salesperson said if you do not do aot jumping you dont need them . wish i would have got the 8's. so thats why i am getting the tens plus i like the 10 for the smother transition from top to sole more like a tennis shoe should make it easier to shift and so forth. you will not be disapointed in them...

i started looking at pro riders and half of them use the 6 also i wonder if it is because the bootie maybe a hassle to put on ??

I agree with champ...been wearin A-stars for years, and love em!

Tech 8's for the dirt and SMX-Plus for the street/track

also i wonder if it is because the bootie maybe a hassle to put on ??

I don't even take the bootie out anymore. The boot slips right on with out having to. :cheers: