F*ck Four ATV Gear

SICK BOY

My wife ordered me Four pants,jersey, and gloves for Christmas on 11-23 and they said she would have them in7-10 days.After not hearing from them or getting the items she called them on 12-8.They told her they were sold out and they would ship on 12-13.She called back on 12-22 to tell them that she still hasn't got them,and they told her the pants and gloves were on back order,and they would ship the jersey over night for free so she could have it for Christmas.Well my wife called them today to tell them we never got the jersey,and they said they most of over looked the package,and they will ship it out today via ground because it's already late anyway.Needless to say she cancelled the whole order.Just thought I'd share how this "New" company works.

my wife really loves LBZ even though its more freestyle dirtbike riding it still wear thier gear and have always got my stuff on time never had any problems with shift or thor ethier. Plus its always nice to look at the LBZ girls

Edited by redcell43