Signs of bad crank

MIABanshee

when my lower rod bearing went out, my banshee just sorta sputtered to a stop. It didn't really show any symptoms earlier that day. It was running normal. After repeated drag races though, it finally gave out. I made it about halfway down the strip where I was racing and then it started to bog like one of the spark plug caps came loose. It didn't lock up, but it did not want to turn over like it used to. that's when I knew something was wrong.

when my lower rod bearing went out, my banshee just sorta sputtered to a stop. It didn't really show any symptoms earlier that day. It was running normal. After repeated drag races though, it finally gave out. I made it about halfway down the strip where I was racing and then it started to bog like one of the spark plug caps came loose. It didn't lock up, but it did not want to turn over like it used to. that's when I knew something was wrong.

298278[/snapback]

OK so usually it will just happen , wont really give you any signs of going bad?