What Pipes to Choose?- The age old Question!

TTG-Shee14

i ran fmf fatties last year.great low end and mid,gut they seemed that they wouldnt pull to far in the upper rpms.now i have rockets and there identical on the low,the mid kicks in a little later but pulls like a truck on the top end.mind u i also have an agressive woods port.it all depends what terrain u ride and the rpm range u mostley have your bike in.

Edited by superchicken

Rockets

Rockets are a great pipe. The pull decent on bottom and really shine in the midrange and topend. I like them because they are different and because no one really has them yet. Right now this is my choice of pipe but i also like CPI's and T5's. I would run either of these pipes as well.

:D thought id keep it the same as above..hehehe

Members Feelings Coming Soon!

Rockets are a great pipe. The pull decent on bottom and really shine in the midrange and topend. I like them because they are different and because no one really has them yet. Right now this is my choice of pipe but i also like CPI's and T5's. I would run either of these pipes as well. -*locogato11283.
Edited by TTG-Shee14