Any one coming to St. Anthony in 05?

IDAHOSHEE

I live in west Idaho but travel to St. Anthony every chance I get. The dunes are rated as the tallest and stepest in north America. Choke Cherry is a 400 foot climb from the base to the peak . If any one was headed this way in 05 I would try to coridinate some days off at the same time. Let me know.

i head up there just about every other weekend or more if the chance comes up, start with memorial through laborday. im in nothern utah and its about the same distance to st. anthony and jerico  so we go to st. anthony!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHOKE CHERRY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

296783[/snapback]

You must live near Tremonton or Brigham.

Its about 40 minutes more to go to St. Anthony than it is Sand Mountain for me. I can't remember the mileage to St. Anthonys from my place but its 147 miles to the base of Sand Mountain from here.

Hope to hit Sand Mountain this year too. If shit goes right I would LOVE to hit Easter out there. :notworthy:

You must live near Tremonton or Brigham.

Its about 40 minutes more to go to St. Anthony than it is Sand Mountain for me. I can't remember the mileage to St. Anthonys from my place but its 147 miles to the base of Sand Mountain from here.

Hope to hit Sand Mountain this year too. If shit goes right I would LOVE to hit Easter out there. :notworthy:

296791[/snapback]

im from tremonton, the mileage is about the same all my buddies live in layton area but st. anthony is so much better its well worth the extra drive. well have to hook up this year, cotton eyed joe. we'll be hittin jerico on easter for 4 days from wednesday night till sunday afternoon.

We have plans to head out there the 17 thru the 26 of June. We will be making our reservations right after the first of the year for desert oasis campground

Are you going with the atv compound..myself and about 10-15 others are making the trip from missouri/kansas. We will be there from the 18th to the next weekend.

I will be going to st. anthony dunes sometime this year, not until after june though. I am from slc utah, I am glad to see there are some utah riders on the forums. We should all plan a riding trip sometime. I go to jerico (sand mountain about once a week when the weather is good) I just went yesterday :D

I will be going to st. anthony dunes sometime this year, not until after june though.  I am from slc utah, I am glad to see there are some utah riders on the forums.  We should all plan a riding trip sometime.  I go to jerico (sand mountain about once a week when the weather is good)  I just went yesterday :D

299490[/snapback]

I saw on the news that its been like 30 degrees out there for the high all last week.

I have no idea when I'm going to be able to go out again.... depends on when shit gets done I guess...

I saw on the news that its been like 30 degrees out there for the high all last week.

I have no idea when I'm going to be able to go out again.... depends on when shit gets done I guess...

300629[/snapback]

if you are going june 18th or so..good luck..the desert oaisis camprgound is already full. Hope you don't have a camper or rv that needs hookups!