best aftermarket clutch

supercoop

get u some yamaha fzr 600 fibers and some barnett steel plates and either keep your stock springs but i would stick 3 barnetts in there and 3 stocks however this will stiffen it up on the handle but will help the clutches not to slip and also make the life of them a lil longer and also i would reccomend using 85 weight bel-ray gear saver. and be sure to soak the clutch's in oil before installing them. as far as the intall it isnt to bad bout the worst part is adjusting the clutch which really isnt taht bad with the stock adjusting rod

Edited by a&sbanshee

get u some yamaha fzr 600 fibers and some barnett steel plates and either keep your stock springs but i would stick 3 barnetts in there and 3 stocks however this will stiffen it up on the handle but will help the clutches not to slip and also make the life of them a lil longer and also i would reccomend using 85 weight bel-ray gear saver. and be sure to soak the clutch's in oil before installing them. as far as the intall it isnt to bad bout the worst part is adjusting the clutch which really isnt taht bad with the stock adjusting rod

293151[/snapback]

Stock banshee fibers are the same part number as the fzr600 fibers.

i'm not sure if i've explained myself properly. All I wanted to know is can I install a clutch lever like this http://www.magicracing.com/product.asp?itemid=30 and then will it be easier for me to pull in compared to stock?

293188[/snapback]

You can drill your stock one like that. Remember that It will pull the clutch less distance so you'll have to pull it all the way in but yes, it's suppose to help give you more mechanical advantage.

i use an adjustable clutch lever, i forgot who makes it...anyway it has 3 settings, i use the middle one, but it much easier to pull than the stock one, but you have to adjust it because you won't be pulling the cable as far as you would with the stock perch...a good buy for the price, go for it

~Mark~