80hp Big Bore motor for stock

01bansheefox

Just a milled head? Everything else is stock?

292977[/snapback]

Ive already taken it to a shop to have it looked at, and my Total bill I think is around $1600. And also thats on the cylinders it has you can not bore them out anymore they are paper thin. It needs a new crank and whole top end along with head.

my man is this the same motor your complaining about then trying to trade?your trying to get a ported running motor for one that needs to be sleeved?

Ok, Just got off the phone with the guy. I wrote down the things that he "CLAIMS" it needs.

1. Pistons

2. Gasket Set <---- Dont know why I have one still in a bag i gave him, just missing 1 o-ring.

3. Head <---- ?? All it has is some dings from a screwdriver-nothing to deep.

4. Reeds? Do not know how those can go bad but whatever

5. He claims it needs a Cylinder Stud set.

Then he said some other little things, oil plug o-ring? some other little shits.

That makes a little more sense now, but when most people replace the pistons, they do it on a fresh bore. You can replace just the pistons, but if one of them were bad, chances are the cylinder sustained some kind of damage and would benefit from a clean bore. We're not trying to bash you or anything, we're just trying to make sure we understand exactly what you're selling so there isn't any "surprises". ;) Good luck selling/trading them!

Just made a deal over the phone with him on a trade. I am letting everyone know so there is no messup this time on a deal with 2 or more people like the chuck250rrider trade.

Thanks again Tyler and I am looking forward to doing business with you. Like I said I will ship mine out once I recieve yours. I am telling everyone on here about the deal to let you know my word stands and is good.....

Brian Matlock

Great let me know when it gets shipped. Like I said www.dhl.com is the cheapest and have no size limits. . They also have a locator to find a outlet for you. Just build a good box because I will be using it to send mine back to you. Kind of a insentive program to build it good!!! Lol!!!

Thanks again, :P

Brian M.