BAD EBAY SELLER!

sparkzilla

I just want to let everyone know NOT to buy from this guy on ebay. His ebay name is banshees_only He lied in his description and when I left him a netural feedback (not negative) Trying to be nice. He left me a negative. I won his auction and payed as soon as it was over. I did my part. But he described it as a good bumper. Chrome looks good but has one small dent he said. The fucking thing is soo rusty I am not going to put it on my quad. I hate people like that. He screws me and then leaves me a bad feedback.

contact ebay, they can remove it. I had a girl try and pull some shit on me. I sold her an item, she NEVER paid for it. She kept sending me e-mails asking where it was. Sitting in my fukin house til you pay for it. She tried to file a complaint with ebay all kinds of shit. But she couldn't come up with proof that i recieved any money. ebay dropped everything after seeing that she was trying to me.

I filed a complaint with ebay. I can deal with the rust, but not with him leaving me bad feedback because I complained to him about it. GRRRRRRRRRR :angry:

contact ebay, they can remove it. I had a girl try and pull some shit on me. I sold her an item, she NEVER paid for it. She kept sending me e-mails asking where it was.  Sitting in my fukin house til you pay for it.  She tried to file a complaint with ebay all kinds of shit. But she couldn't come up with proof that i recieved any money.  ebay dropped everything after seeing that she was trying to me.

292165[/snapback]

that guys a jerk off.i won a set of fmf reed cages from him last year for like 10$payed via paypal same day,waited over 2 weeks for them to arive no luck.contacted him numerous times,eventualy he responded that he couldnt ship them because my street address wasnt verified,but my po box is.ok,i asked him why he accepted my money.bullshit stories he fed m,then recieved package,i open it up and there stock cages lookin at me.im like wtf-so i had enough and left him very bad feed back and filed it with ebay.needles to say he defiled my name also so we both agreed to have both feedbacks to be removed.THIS GUY IS A SLIPPERY FUCKER STAY AWAY FROM EVERY THING HE HAS-the classic bait and switch