Engine Builder

WickedBanshee

dan hull will always do my motors he has proven him self time and time again. as for grr they have some really fast shit andy came down here a year or so ago when we still ran 1/8mile dirt and with the bike coming up like a rabid bull he still managed to run a 6.68 et which is really strong considering the conditions. as for buddy's bike that is one fast mofo as well but im sure dan will have another triple next year since his was sold a few weeks back and the times he ran werent bad for a DUNE READY chassis.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A&S, K&T, GRR, WICKED, SouthernStyle...ect. They all could build good hot motors....find one with good cutomer service, stick with em!!

The rider, the tuner and the chassis setup that make a bike go fast as much as the engine.

293432[/snapback]

Southern Style Racing has good customer service. Buddy has helped me more than enough. I have called him like 10 times in a day asking questions and he has always had answers and told me to call back if I needed anything else. Great people to deal with.

although ive never had anything to do with with, Passion racing, from what ive erad on here he CAN build a good motor but it also seems like he can build one with a "slight bog" that doesnt go away..

294245[/snapback]

420racing, why did you sell your passion jugs? :shrugani: Not trying to start trouble, just wondering :confused:

I was wondering If I sould stick to a stadard stroke setup, because it seems like alot of guys can't get there long rods to run right. :shrugani:

I think stock stroke true 350 motors are cool as hell....if i built another banshee that's probably how i would do it because of the challenge of getting maximum performance out of the way the motor was originally built. As far as strokers go i have never heard of anyone having problems with getting them running right.

in general no banshee motors including strokers are to hard to get and keep tuned, it was just awhile back some guys on here couldnt get rid of a bog in there powerband and they were all passion strokers, not bashing anyone just letting you know what was up.