whats the stock hp of a 98 shee?

well im new to the forum and i have a few questions. im riding a 98 with fmf all the way around and a re-jet. if this has already been answered in an old post i am sorry for the repost but her she goes. does anyone know what kinda horsepower numbers it should throw down? if this belongs on another spot here on the forum please excuse thanks oldschool98

it doesnt matter anyways because hp doesnt mean shit. you can cheat the fuck out of the dyno all you want. and if you only have pipes how much hp you got shouldnt matter. and once you get to the point that you got alot, you dont care how much the number is because there are a million different variables that you have to get to work to tune the bike and get the power to the ground.

How much HP will I have if I stick my mouth over my pipes when I ride?  What about if I hook the exhaust up to the intake, will it be like a super uuber supercharger? :jesterlaugh:

291760[/snapback]

2 hp over stock...lol