Im geting the 2005 banshee!

I love the banshee....lol.....alright all my friends are saying get a 4 stroke,get a 4 stroke,ur gonan blow the spark plug alot and have to rebiuld the engine in 6th months.Im like ok if i do all the stuff thats nesacary like make sure the right amout of gas/octane n oil is mixed,dont stall alot,start it up n ride during the winter and make sure everythings rite then i wont have to rebiuld it in 6 months.The people who dont like banshees,hate them cuz they cant HANDLE 1,The only 4 strokes i like for sports quads are Z400,400ex,YFZ450,. and plus its alot cooler to put mods into a 2 stroke then a 4 stroke...if i had a 4 stroke i would just ride it n leave it in my garage and dont have to matence has much. but 2 strokes u LOVE IT...lol

CONGRATS!!! Your gonna love it! I just got a brand new 2004 Banshee last month! I could have bought a 2005, but I saved several hundred bucks on the 2004. Same thing! Was still BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!! I'm LOVING it!!

The More I ride it the more I want to Mod it!!! :evil: Is that a bad thing? This could get expensive... :confused:

Not sure where you live, but keep in mind and Banshee 2003 or later my hit the "red sticker" issue... Honestly, I think I'd rather have bought a used Banshee in good shape that was already a little more raced out... But I didn't want to "inherit" anyone elses problems so I decided to go with a New one!! Anyway...

Good luck with your new Ride!! :headbang:

congratulations man. dont let them talk you into a 4 stroke. they just dont wanna get beat. man i honestly can not picture what my life would be like right now if 3 years ago i got a raptor instead of a banshee. only regret is i wish i never bought new because now its strictly drag and i could have saved a ton of money.

They have the blue,white on red, and le black on black w/ purple raid cover ( looks slick )

Welcome LiveToRide1930 your going to love it :headbang:

291741[/snapback]

yea buddy...your gonna be a full fled "BANSHEE FREAK" soon so get ready.. be careful tho if its your first one or first time ridin one cus it will scare you and all your little wannabe friends that think the new 4's are better... let them ride it and they will shut up. :cheers:

Its not my 1st time riding one....ive rode my friends 2001 all time...ive also be riding since i was 7 or 8 so ive been riding for 8 years and i have a 250ex right but my lil bro rides that.Exaclty just because im gonna beat my friends 4 strokes...like the 400ex,thats bacially what all my friends ride besides some of them ride dirtbikes.....I plan on geting MODS to it have i break it in for a while.....IM gonna go with some blue nerf bars 1st, and hand guards.Then after a while im gonna think about geting it ported n get some T5 pipes if i do and if i dont i just get T6(if i mixed the diff pipes up sry)

thats cool...i cant wait till i get it.Have u topped her out yet???

292318[/snapback]

Not yet, took her out for the first time today. Ran hella good! I was trying to take it easy on the break in, but damn I wanted to go wide open!!