Banshee people are cool

STLBILL

Hi guys:

Well I stop in once in a while...someone told me that would be okay? I traded my 'Shee this Spring for a Honda Aquatrax ("waverunner"). I really like it, but damn are people on the water are rude and unfriendly compared to quads! Same goes for so-called Waverunner discussion sites - the equivalent of BansheeHQ for waverunners.

The good is the typical lack of clothing women wear on the water and the pretty places you can see (backwater coves, sandbars and such). I submit Exhibit A for your review. If it's cold where you are it might even warm you up a bit. :cheers:

Just wanted to say that in case this cold winter weather makes any of you wish you were making payments on a waverunner - winterized and covered sitting in the garage instead of a riding your Banshee... :rotflmao:

Regards,

Bill

Hmmm. Now you got me thinking about taking a banshee chassis and building a hull

around it so it will float. Simple rudder control to the handlebars. The suspension could

be kept active inside the hull. Some 12 paddle haulers should get you going pretty good.

Glad to see you back around. Exhibit A did warm me up a bit :P .

what sites or forums are you on...

i build on skis also and everyone i run into is cool most boaters hate us because most jet skiers are ass holes and dangerous... is this the people that are talking shit or ski people them selves.. if so do what i do build the shit out of it and race for money shuts them up real quick..

Try riva yamaha forum.'

I out the shee up for the whole summer and only ride the ski. along with all my friends. glamis during the winter and the river and sand bar during the summer

Hi guys:

You are definately correct that not all the women look that good... then again all of us... ahh... on second thought who cares what we look like. The women still should always be hot... :rotflmao:

Maybe that's it. I am not the walking testosterone I used to be. Ever since I broke my back in four places on the 'Shee I have been a chicken $hit. I bet some of you can relate. I traded the 'Shee for the Aquatrax because I kept fouling plugs - just couldn't get on the 'Shee hard like it needed. A lot of the "party cove" social gatherings seem more about flaunting your stuff for the scantly clad ladies then making friends and hanging out.

The stock turbo Aquatrax does 58 mph radar/gps or 64 if you trust the speedo. Keep in mind speeds feel different on water. That's enough to hurt something especially in a river. Deeper and more predictable lakes are safer, but it's too far to drive and once you know all corners of the lake the exploration gets boring.

I've thought about getting one of those 4x4 quads with the bulldozer tracks on it. That looks like fun as I get older. Oh no... I am getting old aren't I. :cry:

Regards,

Bill

those older xp are hell a fun to ride if you are on the lite side over 200 its preaty tricky to ride top heavy.. the new rxp is the way to go... faster more stable so forth , but working on them is a nightmare. i prefer the 2 strokes. port work i can hook it up with a guy that does all my port work for skis and do the build but i dont personally port.

i have a gpr 1200 01 that runs 75 on gps. stock exaust.motor bolt ons and pump work (custom pitch prop's & ride plate). the list is long but its reliable and fun have not lost a race yet on the river but a new rxp was knocking on the door this past year but my r's where low and i was only running 70 maybe.

But i may step it up for next year if i dont tear into the shee. too many toys not enouh time