Marine on leave needs help

Comraderie is what makes this site AWESOME!!!

I too am in the military,(ARMY),and I am proud to be doing it for some of the best people in the coutry,no the WORLD!...BANSHEE RIDERS!!!

290897[/snapback]

Yeahhhh, but alot of time us banshee riders are dicks cuz we know we are faster than everyone else!! :P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stclark if you can get them to UPS today I can cover the Next Day Air freight so he'll get them tomorrow, all ya gotta do is give them my UPS shipper number.  PM me or call my cell 505-420-5238.

291021[/snapback]

Damnit... I just sent them out today. I wish I would have seen this post before I went. I was in a hurry and didnt get a chance to check BHQ before I left... banghead They are on the way though...

stclark its ok, they should be here in time so its cool. even if they dont make it, its still great that you guys did what you did and he will be able to ride when he gets back.

tats, pics are on the way. every day that ive been over there, i didnt bring my camera.

the shocks may have made it there today, i havent talked to the guys that are keeping his shee for now.

well everything came in, all parts went on and they left for a few days to either ocala national forest, or to Croom to ride and camp. ben and brian (the guys that actually put his shee back together) pretty much kidnapped him and took him to see the shee and then they all packed some clothes and left. they said he was so happy that he about crapped his pants. and that he still doesnt believe that all the parts were free. i would have gone with them, but i was in ft myers on business and didnt know what was going down, but i told them to take lots of pics and im having lance write a thank you letter and we will scan it and post it up on here.

ill get the pics of his bike up as soon as they get back.