Piaa Light Kit?

says you can order them with or w/out brackets... Order the fuckin brakets if your not sure ROOKIE!!##$@!!%#

289263[/snapback]

settle down here dude. shit like that costs money that we dont all want to be throwin around if we dont have to. you need some zanex or something.

No shit man a rookie on posts but not on riding dog :evil: . I just dont want my brother to get something that I can't mount in the stock location and waste an extra fifty bucks on something I could of fabed myself to get the lights mounted there. Any way I am going to get a 200w stator and I have Piaa super Plasma GTX h3 55w bulbs to put in them should be sweet. At about Feb My banshee should how I want it with Works Black widow pro piggybacks in front and on the first bore Eric Gorr woods port and sidewinder sprockets prolly a 15 or 16 tooth up front :cheers: I will hopefully get some pics up. Any help on the mounting situation will be appreciated the HQ Rules :headbang:

says you can order them with or w/out brackets... Order the fuckin brakets if your not sure ROOKIE!!##$@!!%#

289263[/snapback]

settle down here dude. shit like that costs money that we dont all want to be throwin around if we dont have to. you need some zanex or something.

289302[/snapback]

Give a guy a keyboard and he owns the world... :rotflmao: