CHUCK250RRIDER

Bmatlock

Ya, I couldnt figure out why he wanted stock parts either but to each his own I guess. So far he seems to want to work with me though. He even called me the other night to let me know that he was shipping the parts out ASAP. Why would he make the effort to do that if he planned on screwing me over? Also for those of you that traded with him, did you send junk parts to him and that is why he screwed you over. was the parts you sent him free of dirt or mud and intact with NO zipties holding it together. Im not defending him but not really going to jump on him just yet. If he follows thru with what he says I will be sure to let you all know.

Ya, I couldnt figure out why he wanted stock parts either but to each his own I guess. So far he seems to want to work with me though. He even called me the other night to let me know that he was shipping the parts out ASAP. Why would he make the effort to do that if he planned on screwing me over? Also for those of you that traded with him, did you send junk parts to him and that is why he screwed you over. was the parts you sent him free of dirt or mud and intact with NO zipties holding it together. Im not defending him but not really going to jump on him just yet. If he follows thru with what he says I will be sure to let you all know.

289106[/snapback]

The parts I sent him were fine. I told him of everything that was done to it and I even asked him if he wanted me to wipe it off. "HE SAID NO I WILL DO IT AFTER IT GETS HERE I JUST NEED ONE TO RIDE BECAUSE I CAN'T RIDE WITHOUT ONE" There was one zip tie on the top of the adapter plate because I lost one bolt on the trails. If Chuck wasn't happy with mine and was happy with yours, he should of said so instead of screwing someone (me) over, keeping yours and making a second deal. I am not the only one who this happened to either looking at the replies to this post. Thats just bad faith on his part. It seems that you know WAY more than your letting on also nugshee if you know that but who cares because I don't. I really dont care what he thinks, He should of just sent mine back to me if he was going to keep yours instead. I would of been fine with that. THAT'S THE POINT. I will let him send mine back to me and call it even ( I will even send him the 18.00 dollars to do it if he wants and I will remove all the bad posts and make it right). But until then, I don't even care about the airbox anymore thats the whole point. I have another one coming next week. So if you talk to him let him know to send it back since you have contact with him and he won't answer my emails or calls and we'll call it even.

Brian

Edited by Bmatlock

I should of done my homework! Still No response from him at all.

Oh well you live to learn.....

Brian M.  :angry:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa...=chuck250rrider

290521[/snapback]

Did you ever contact the police to see what they could do about this whole situation...Its people like this that make me nervous when it comes to buying things on the internet

Sorry to hear that you got screwed like that. :angry:

290675[/snapback]

I am sorry also. What comes around goes around. This is not going to make me affraid on making deals with other people on here. There are alot of REAL GOOD people here that are very smart when it comes to banshees and other four-wheelers. It is only one bad transaction on here so far (My first Lol!!) But I will do more. I bought my first banshee about 3 months ago and I am hooked!!! I will always have one. I am 31 going to be 32 on Christmas this year. Your never too old to have fun. My wife thinks I am nuts though. She didn't know me on my ZX-11 when I had it. I was NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Later, :bolt:

BrianM

Well, still no word from the prick. He has screwed many of us over and I doubt he even had any intention of following thru with the trade. Now we need some ideas on how to get even with him. If anyone has a good revenge for me to do let me know. Maybe I can put in a change of address for him and have all his mail sent to my house or wished there was a small mail bomb that would just hurt him and not kill him. Grrrrrr, why do the assholes have to live so far away from me.

Now we need some ideas on how to get even with him. If anyone has a good revenge for me to do let me know. .

291939[/snapback]

Here is a link to a site that is still in the process of getting even with a guy. It takes a while to get on the site but well worth the wait. This guys are giving this dude hell for ripping them off.

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/anything/read.cgi?msgid=662017

I know they listed his house forsale and have had people goto his door with camcorders to get interviews of why he riped him off lol

Here is a link to  a site that is still in the process of getting even with a guy.  It takes a while to get on the site but well worth the wait.  This guys are giving this dude hell for ripping them off.

http://www.fbody.com/cgi-bin/anything/read.cgi?msgid=662017

I know they listed his house forsale and have had people goto his door with camcorders to get interviews of why he riped him off lol

292321[/snapback]

Maybe we need to do something like this. We all should get together on all guys like this that think that they can get away with this shit. I am game if anyone else is. How about it NUGSHEE?

Maybe we need to do something like this. We all should get together on all guys like this that think that they can get away with this shit. I am game if anyone else is. How about it NUGSHEE?

292412[/snapback]

They even found his house on terreserve? website and got a close up shot of it. They have doen about everythign you can think of to this guy. Last I read they were taking up donations to buy a spot on a billboard by his work place.