CHUCK250RRIDER

Bmatlock

Chuck,

Wheres my parts I traded you for my airbox? I thought you were sending them when I was in Florida riding. I came back looking for my box of parts and nothing is here? Whats up with that!!!!!! You said that you were sending them UPS. UPS dosn't take 12 days to deliver ground packages. Let me know whats up please. I have reciepts from sending you my stuff with delivery confermation number that you received it. I was a man of my word on sending it to you I hope you do the same.

I will remove this once I get a resopnse and the deal is made good on your end!!!!!!!!

Brian M.

Still have not heard anything as of yet!

I have sent a email and replied to all his posts for him to be notified VIA the forum and nothing. I even added him to my AIM buddy list to see if he is even on the net at all. I hope this is just only that he has been busy. But will see..............

What should I do.

Brian M. :angry:

Wholy shit, I made the same deal with him. I even took the time to clean up my airbox and reoil the filter. Mine was a damn nice unit with the pro flow and all that good stuff. I am still waiting for my carbs and what not. He has replied to my emails and seems like he wants to help me out but as far as I know he hasnt shipped nothing. I even gave him a tracking number for the airbox. This sucks!

Wholy shit, I made the same deal with him. I even took the time to clean up my airbox and reoil the filter. Mine was a damn nice unit with the pro flow and all that good stuff. I am still waiting for my carbs and what not. He has replied to my emails and seems like he wants to help me out but as far as I know he hasnt shipped nothing. I even gave him a tracking number for the airbox. This sucks!

288021[/snapback]

Looks like we got screwed! I will call his local police in MD This is mail and internet fraud. I had this happen to me on a deal with some RC stuff and the local police went straight to his house and made him ship it out then. My number is in my Profile Chuck feel free to call and get this mess worked out this is your last chance!!!!!!!! I will proceed with the police tomorrow!!!!! TRY ME!!!!!!!!!

Now I am out a airbox and can't ride!!!!!!!!!!

This is his address and phone # that I shipped too:

Charles Sieracki

3114 O Donnell St.

Baltimore Maryland 21224

Phone Number is 410-276-6490

AIM name is schukie 0920

I just called and left a maeeage to return my call or I am calling the baltimore state police for internet fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bmatlock

" i am sending you your airbox back to you i tried to email you while you were away and the email was returned stating that you were away i just wanted to let you know that it was going to be a few days before i could ship the parts out thru work but i am just going to send your stuff back unused and i will email you a tracking number tomorrow evening"

That wasn't the deal we had. I have no use for my old airbox back. I want the parts we made the deal on in our trade you made a deal with nugshee also so you work it out with him. Hold up to your end of the bargin. I am also out the shipping of 18.00 for priority mailing it to you because you needed it to ride because of the sob story you gave me about not having one to install.

SEND THE PARTS!!!!!!!!! I am not removing the post till I revieve the parts I was promised and all your creditability (how ever you spell it) is gone out the window on here!!!!!

YOUR CALL SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian M.

:angry:

"""i have a set of stock banshee carbs off of a 97 perfect shape they have the idle kit installed with the aftermarket tops and throttle cable and many extra jets,i also have the intakes with boost bottle,tommey air filter set up which takes the place of the airbox has a uni filter in it with outerwears, also have the thors tops with throttle cable"""

I want all the stuff that we agreed on above.

His email today is below:

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:21:33 EST

Subject: Re: banshee carbs and parts

To: amybrianmatlock@sbcglobal.net

i am sending you your airbox back to you i tried to email you while you were away and the email was returned stating that you were away i just wanted to let you know that it was going to be a few days before i could ship the parts out thru work but i am just going to send your stuff back unused and i will email you a tracking number tomorrow evening

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:39:34 -0800 (PST)

From: "Amy Matlock" <amybrianmatlock@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address Book

To: Schuckie0920@aol.com

That wasn't the deal we had. I have no use for my old airbox back. I want the parts we made the deal on in our trade you made a deal with nugshee also so you work it out with him. Hold up to your end of the bargin. I am also out the shipping of 18.00

Brian M.

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:49:53 EST

To: amybrianmatlock@sbcglobal.net

i can still do that that is fine if i was able to get in touch with you before i could have let you know that i couldnt ship right away after the message you left me i figured you just wanted your stuff back as far as the other deal the guy ship his airbox before i had a chance to talk to him and let him know i had made another deal if you still want the parts i promised you i am more then willing to send them to you i am an honest person i dont want you to think i was trying to screw you i am sorry for any misunderstanding chuck

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:54:51 -0800 (PST)

From: "Amy Matlock" <amybrianmatlock@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address Book

To: Schuckie0920@aol.com

Once I get the parts That you had listed all for trade on all the stuff below

"""(i have a set of stock banshee carbs off of a 97 perfect shape they have the idle kit installed with the aftermarket tops and throttle cable and many extra jets,i also have the intakes with boost bottle,tommey air filter set up which takes the place of the airbox has a uni filter in it with outerwears, also have the thors tops with throttle cable i would like to trade all of this for a stock banshee air box with lid and filter i would prefer one that has something like the pro flow intake but will consider all)""""

I will make right on my end on the forum and return you creditability back on the site. I just want the parts you promised. Make it right and everyhting will be fine.

brian M.

Let me know when your are sending it my way. I will remove the post when you do and I have my stuff in my hands.

Edited by Bmatlock

I comunicated with him a lot before I shipped out my airbox. I even called him as I was walking out the door to have it shipped. I had a feeling that he may have had other deals going so I wanted to make sure that our deal was still on before I shipped it. So far he has responded to all my emails and everything looks good except for I havent recieved a tracking number for it. If He wants to send the airbox back to me that is fine but I better get a refund of $17 for my shipping costs. I dont want my airbox back, I want the carbs, tops, and filters that he had promissed me in the original deal. I am in no way saying he is a thief yet as there is time to make things good between us and Im sure this was all just a misunderstanding or a lack of comunication.

:angry:

I comunicated with him a lot before I shipped out my airbox. I even called him as I was walking out the door to have it shipped. I had a feeling that he may have had other deals going so I wanted to make sure that our deal was still on before I shipped it. So far he has responded to all my emails and everything looks good except for I havent recieved a tracking number for it. If He wants to send the airbox back to me that is fine but I better get a refund of $17 for my shipping costs. I dont want my airbox back, I want the carbs, tops, and filters that he had promissed me in the original deal. I am in no way saying he is a thief yet as there is time to make things good between us and Im sure this was all just a misunderstanding or a lack of comunication.

288232[/snapback]

I just copied and pasted my emails he sent. He said that you sent it out before he could talk to you per his email. You need to get it straight with him. As for me he is soposed to send everything in the add out tomorrow and give me a tracking number (I hope but I have a bad feeling about it). I made a deal with him on the 15th and sent it out the 19th before I left. If not the law will deal with him. I already talked to the state police internet investigating unit in MD gave his info and they are waiting for me to call back the detective tomorrow to follow through with the charge. I hope it does not come to that. But that's my only option if I get screwed.

You need to get your airbox back I would think.

This guys starting to look like a bad apple folks. I sent him a check for $65 for a yellow front fender. He claims to have never received the check and sold the fender to someone else. IF I had known about all these other stories beforehand, that check would have never made the mail. This outta get intesresting...if that check gets cashed. I'll be sure to keep you all updated on this. We need someplace on here to check on a prospective buyer/seller to get an idea what kinda trouble they've been in the past...just my $.02

~Ed

I did a search and read some of his last posts, and everything he was trading was something aftermarket, and he wanted all stock parts. What a weirdo. Thank God I didn't trade him but to me he sounds like a worthless piece of trailer trash. Chuck you done fucked up :angry: It just pisses me off when i run across such degenerate losers.

Chris