Bomb Threat

QuadMX

I guess last night there was a bomb found in Wal-Mart here in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. A box in the toy section... they called the bomb squad in they took it out. It was all wired and full of gunpowder. My dad just came in and told me that so that's all I know about it. Right away he said "So the terrorists are around here too!" I replied with "It's not necessarily terrorists, people do stupid things for stupid reasons. Just because theres a bomb found somewhere doesn't mean right away that it's a "terrorist"." Granted it is considered terrorist depending on your definition, but he means somebody from Iraqi decent. This is bullshit. I don't know why people gotta fuck around with stuff like that. I hope whoever did it is killed on the spot. I coulda been in there, it coulda went off. Being so close to me like that is scary. My school had a bomb threat a few years ago and it was fricken scary as hell. I guess you can bitch at me for complainin, but I can't stand this kinda stuff.

It is scary, And to think people call in fake bomb threats and think its funny. Anyone can make a bomb and there are a million crazy people out there willing to do it. Im sure the bomb threat days are going to be alive and well for many years to come.

I guess last night there was a bomb found in Wal-Mart here in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. A box in the toy section... they called the bomb squad in they took it out. It was all wired and full of gunpowder. My dad just came in and told me that so that's all I know about it. Right away he said "So the terrorists are around here too!" I replied with "It's not necessarily terrorists, people do stupid things for stupid reasons. Just because theres a bomb found somewhere doesn't mean right away that it's a "terrorist"." Granted it is considered terrorist depending on your definition, but he means somebody from Iraqi decent. This is bullshit. I don't know why people gotta fuck around with stuff like that. I hope whoever did it is killed on the spot. I coulda been in there, it coulda went off. Being so close to me like that is scary. My school had a bomb threat a few years ago and it was fricken scary as hell. I guess you can bitch at me for complainin, but I can't stand this kinda stuff.

286967[/snapback]

you are exactly right...some shithead kid thought it would be funny. If a terrorist were to do something like that you would have found about 50 lbs of plastic explosives. trust me on that one!

Shit happens, thats life, get used to it. Locking up all the "crazy" people won't do jack shit, because there will always be the ones that you think are the nice guy next door that no one expects to do that stuff who will. Whoever did it probably felt that he was right in taking that action, so even if they do catch him, chances are he won't see anything wrong with what he did.

Walmart of all places probably has more cameras than the Whitehouse. It should easy to figure out who put it there.

Maybe someone got tired of those frggin annoying automatic talking Satans and jingle bell reindeers in the toy aisle and decided to take them out. :confused:

Like that Hallmark commercial where the old guy comes to the front door to see some little battery operated Santa making noise on the porch. Every old man I know would rather have the 15 bucks than that stupid thing. I can just see my uncle trying to see if he could kick it all the way to the street drom the porch so he won't even have to pick it up to throw it away :rotflmao: