bands/music you listen to

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like 100's of groups, but I can't live without PINK FLOYD  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

Did I mention I like PINK FLOYD!!!!  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

286649[/snapback]

right on dude!i grew up with that shit and cant let go of it. tool is fuckin kick ass too along with about 300 other bands. :headbang:

he doesnt like little boys. in case you didnt know hes making fun of michael jackson, peewee herman and some others im sure. i suppose you condone little boys sleeping in michaels bed with him?

286905[/snapback]

Loco I realize that he's making fun of Michael and I definately don't condone Michaels actions. But with respect to Eminem he has done a great job of making a position for himself in the music industry and he has his own form. I really liked his other cd's but this new song has a great beat but the subject sickens me, I don't care if it's making fun of Michael or not how can it be enjoyable to listen to songs about molesting boys? It's a great beat as long as he doesn't sing. I think he has gone too far, too much power has let him say and do whatever he wants and be idolized for it.

Also I haven't heard the rest of his cd so I hope it gets better.

I compare bumpin to that song equal to cruising aroung listening to Gillettes "short dick man" real loud so everybody can hear it, not cool. But since it's Eminem everybody thinks it's OK. My opinion though if you like it more power to you, buy up. To each is their own.

Edited by PUSH THE THROTTLE

NO shit!! But that doesnt stop me from listening to it. But hey watta ya gonna do :shootself:

he doesnt like little boys. in case you didnt know hes making fun of michael jackson, peewee herman and some others im sure. i suppose you condone little boys sleeping in michaels bed with him?

286905[/snapback]

Loco I realize that he's making fun of Michael and I definately don't condone Michaels actions. But with respect to Eminem he has done a great job of making a position for himself in the music industry and he has his own form. I really liked his other cd's but this new song has a great beat but the subject sickens me, I don't care if it's making fun of Michael or not how can it be enjoyable to listen to songs about molesting boys? It's a great beat as long as he doesn't sing. I think he has gone too far, too much power has let him say and do whatever he wants and be idolized for it.

I compare bumpin to that song equal to cruising aroung listening to Gillettes "short dick man" real loud so everybody can hear it, not cool. But since it's Eminem everybody thinks it's OK. My opinion though if you like it more power to you, buy up. To each is their own.

287013[/snapback]

The just lose it song is stupid. I was referring to how good the whole CD is. Just cuz he has one song pointing fingers at Michael Jackson doesnt mean hes all into little boys. Dont judge the whole CD off of one song. The rest of the CD is THE SHIT.

And Rebel, ur a dick. :confused:

286905[/snapback]

287013[/snapback]

The just lose it song is stupid. I was referring to how good the whole CD is. Just cuz he has one song pointing fingers at Michael Jackson doesnt mean hes all into little boys. Dont judge the whole CD off of one song. The rest of the CD is THE SHIT.

287024[/snapback]

I'm glad you cleared that up. I said I hadn't heard it all but if the rest is better then I may have to get ahold of one and find out. I just dislike the words to that song, I guess I tend to visualize the song in my head and that topic is not for me.

VANHALEN B)

VANHAGAR :dance:

ALICE COOPER: The Last Temptation :o

7M3, the first two albums absoulutely rocked :cheers:

Clapton B)

RJV

VANHALEN B)

VANHAGAR :dance:

ALICE COOPER: The Last Temptation :o

7M3, the first two albums absoulutely rocked :cheers:

Clapton B)

RJV

287076[/snapback]

cocaine......

first of all FUCK that lil bitch faggot ass eminem. ok i got that off my chest, i listen to icp,twiztid,esham,abk,hok,krazy klan,tech9,3 6 mafia,n all that other underground shit, but i also like metallica,lynard skynard,pink floyd,neil young,led zepplin,guns n roses,poison,n all that other good stuff once in a while when im not being a "gangster" :dance: , but if u dont like the rap i listen to i dont wanna hear it cuz i could give a shit less what u think bout my music, sorry to have such a cocky attitude but i git alot of shit from everyone bout my music at school and it pisses me off thanks for taking the time to listen to me :cheers: have some beers :headbang:

first of all FUCK that lil bitch faggot ass eminem. ok i got that off my chest, i listen to icp,twiztid,esham,abk,hok,krazy klan,tech9,3 6 mafia,n all that other underground shit, but i also like metallica,lynard skynard,pink floyd,neil young,led zepplin,guns n roses,poison,n all that other good stuff once in a while when im not being a "gangster" :dance: , but if u dont like the rap i listen to i dont wanna hear it cuz i could give a shit less what u think bout my music, sorry to have such a cocky attitude but i git alot of shit from everyone bout my music at school and it pisses me off thanks for taking the time to listen to me
Edited by stclark04

first of all FUCK that lil bitch faggot ass eminem. ok i got that off my chest, i listen to icp,twiztid,esham,abk,hok,krazy klan,tech9,3 6 mafia,n all that other underground shit, but i also like metallica,lynard skynard,pink floyd,neil young,led zepplin,guns n roses,poison,n all that other good stuff once in a while when im not being a "gangster" :dance: , but if u dont like the rap i listen to i dont wanna hear it cuz i could give a shit less what u think bout my music, sorry to have such a cocky attitude but i git alot of shit from everyone bout my music at school and it pisses me off thanks for taking the time to listen to me
Edited by txblueshee