Moses Lake Dunes

Teamer17

• 3 weeks later...

If you live in western Washington, spend the time to go down the coast to Oregon and go to Florence (6-7 hours south from Puyallup via motorhome). Moses lake is good for putting but there really isnt anything there challenging for very big. It seems in some areas there is still ash from Mount St. Helens in the sand. Ffor some serious sand riding, head to Florence, Winchester Bay or Coos Bay (not Sand Lake!) for some REAL fun in the REAL sand.

I may have to take a trip to WA once my shee is fixed.  I haven't been able to go play in sand since I moved from Oklahoma to Montana. :cry:

P.S.  Topic moved to General until pics are posted... at which time it will be moved to Images.

294203[/snapback]

Honestly, if you are coming from Montana, don't waste you time driving to Moses Lake, it aint worth it, go to St Anthony in Idaho, closer to you, and ALOT more sand!

http://www.dunereview.com/saintanthony.htm

I live in Aberdeen, WA. We have a vacation place over by moses lake, actually right on the potholes reservoir.... we go riding there every once in a while, i'll let you guys know next time we head that way, we will be going within the next 2 weeks, but not to ride unfortunately... Anyone from the coast of WA also?? you can e-mail me at Mmarkclark@yahoo.com

~Mark~

I live in Aberdeen, WA. We have a vacation place over by moses lake, actually right on the potholes reservoir.... we go riding there every once in a while, i'll let you guys know next time we head that way, we will be going within the next 2 weeks, but not to ride unfortunately... Anyone from the coast of WA also?? you can e-mail me at Mmarkclark@yahoo.com

~Mark~

294460[/snapback]

I'm from Bellingham.

:clap:

Sorry its taken em so long but my comp has been real emssed upa nd the pics wotn up load for me or soemthin but i live in lewiston idaho and moses lake is only 3 hrs away and florence we are httin this commin summer before football starts and i no moses lake isnt big but its the best for me sinse im 15 and yeah some reason i cant get the pics uploaded

-Hays