I WANT TO KILL THIS GUY!

PolyKarbon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot of sick shit, but this has to be the worst, I dont know why. I swear to god this guy needs to be shot NOW! Click here. Warning, it gets kinda bad.

280620[/snapback]

I have to say i agree with you, if i was there i probably would have took his board from him and hit him with it or something else if i would have seen that happen

This video is on several firearm related boards I frequent. Word has it that the video was staged. I can not verify if it was or not.

The discussion on the gun boards are on whether or not one would be justified in the use of lethal force (shooting his ass) if you were a bystander. It depends on the laws governing use of lethal force in that particular state (and of course the judge hearing the case). I have a carry permit here in PA and carry every where I go. Armed 24/7, so to speak. Again, depends on the state laws. In Kommiefornia, er, I mean California (which is wear the video was filmed, I believe), chances are you'de be looking at man slaughter if you (a bystander) killed that guy.

Edited by TurbochargedOne

i thought he was gonna hit that girl. damn i would have loved to find out where that dude lived if he did. coward had to use his skateboard. then rides off. that guy that got beat was bigger than him and could have taken him.

there are people out there that just dont know what their doing. that guy clearly needs some sence beatin deep into him. im not big enough to do it though. you cant talk rationally to someone like that. they just need a good bloody face.

and to the guy that said you have anger problems. ha, you must be just like one of them in the crowd. people get stupid in large groups. ask any police officer.

man if he hit that girl.........wooooo boy. :cheers:

That video definitely was not staged. I have the dvd right in front of me. It is off of a Steve-O video.......the guy from jackass and wildboys on mtv.

He's some dude thats trying to impress steve-o and his producer.....they get kicked out of the bar that they were in, and the kid is all sorts of wasted........he goes outside and does a whole bunch of stupid shit that you see in the video

I forget what city they are in........

He beat that guy pretty fucking bad...........real bad............the crazy thing is that the guy GOT UP..........

I just wanted to say that that video is definitely legit.....not staged at all

Either way, dude is in the wrong for using a weapon. Even if it was a pussy ass skateboard. And too al those that want to shoot him for hitting a guy with a skateboard: You shooting to kill? Or shooting to stop him. :huh: If you are shooting to kill, YOU would be inthe wrong. I don't give a fuck where you are. You wanna kill some kid because he hit someone with a skateboard? You are just as much of a pussy as him. If you want to shoot to stop him, you are still a pusss nonetheless. Get in there, and take it from him. If he hadn't blindsided the guy he was hittin, it would have been a different story. Also, the dude in white should have been paying more attention to a punk skateboard whielding kid. Everyone turns to firearms. This ain't Tomnbstone. You wanna square off, do it. You wanna use firearms, you are a pussy. Unless someone is trying to kill you. With lethal and deadly force. Or, if they are armed as well. Fine and dandy. But a skateboard? Please. :shootself:

Dude, he hit him with the fucking tuckes of his skateboard, HARD. That shit could cave your damn skull in. He's such a pussy, kicking him while he's down. All I'm saying is that when I saw it, I was so pissed that I wanted to kill that guy, any way I could. He is whats fucked up with people in this world. Imagine thats you, just driving by and someone throws a skateboard at your car.