EVERYTHING2STROKE.COM check it out!

nickxc

Hey all you new members and anyone who hasnt checked out everything2stroke.com you should check it out. I love the HQ but I love e2s too, its a kick ass site. You guys should check it out if you havent, there is a wealth of knowledge and knowledgable people over there. the site is changing fast and there is tons of new informantion just since I joined in august.. Anyway. There is nothing wrong with bhq and I like it here but I like to check out other shit too and I think you guys should give e2s a try and see if you like the community over there. I think you will... check it out

EVERYTHING2STROKE.COM

Edited by nickxc

yeah i agree totally nick. E2S is great. i love the BHQ also but i owm differnt 2 strokes also and E2S welcomes everybody. not to say that the HQ doesn't. anyway these 2 sites go hand in hand. hell i learned about this palce form the links page on E2S. i'm not saying go over there and post 1000 times a day. i'm just thnking you shuold check us out. oh yeah if you do resgister say that 370banshee or nickxc sent ya

yeah i agree totally nick.  E2S is great. i love the BHQ also  but i owm differnt 2 strokes also and E2S welcomes everybody.  not to say that the HQ doesn't.  anyway these 2 sites go hand in hand. hell i learned about this palce form the links page on E2S.  i'm not saying go over there and post 1000 times a day. i'm just thnking you shuold check us out.  oh yeah if you do resgister say that 370banshee or nickxc sent ya

280351[/snapback]

ya when you register there is a spot that says if another member recommended ya. put one of our names in that spot. nickxc or 370banshee

hey loco just give it a try

280425[/snapback]

that site is SLOOOOOOW it takes forever to load pages and pictures

btw i'm on broadband

280429[/snapback]

Really?? im on dialup and its as fast or faster than anyother site on the net for me. I think jason. (the admin) just changed servers or sumthin cause of speed issues. check it out again. maybe he took care of the problem...

hey loco just give it a try

280425[/snapback]

that site is SLOOOOOOW it takes forever to load pages and pictures

btw i'm on broadband

280429[/snapback]

when did you try it?? we did have a short stint of teh sever being screwed up but the admin has since changed and it's back on track. the problem was that the site grew a bit to fast and outgrew teh server we were on before. check it out again if it's stil slow lemme know i'll get with teh admin and let him know about it. but other than taht do you like the site???