Want 2 stock rear carriers & 2 damaged axles &...

Holyman

REVISED!!!

I'm looking for 1 damaged axle. The axle can be rusty and damaged and or bent. I don't need the sprocket or brake disc and I don't care if all of the threads or splines are damaged.

I have plenty of stuff to trade.

I also need 2 sets of hubs and I don't care if the splines are bad or if the bolts are missing.

Basically I'm looking for your old junk.

Edited by Holyman

I have a bearing carrier...let me know what its worth to you..

apparantly i cant attach a pic...but i can get some to you if you want them

279422[/snapback]

i got an axle bent on a 45 degree ange, good carrier sprocket and brake hubs.let me know if you need it,axle is free,just a few rupees for the other stuff.

I have a bearing carrier...let me know what its worth to you..

apparantly i cant attach a pic...but i can get some to you if you want them

279422[/snapback]

i got an axle bent on a 45 degree ange, good carrier sprocket and brake hubs.let me know if you need it,axle is free,just a few rupees for the other stuff.

279517[/snapback]

Send me an email NYUK and we'll work something out. I don't need the sprocket or the disc.

IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

Looks like I'm getting the carrier from Nyuk and JKJK... THANKS GUYS :cheers:

But still need messed up hubs and one old style bent axle.

Does anyone know if the old axle and new axles are the same?

281057[/snapback]

from what i could tell the axles are the same,i ve had 2 off side by side they look identical,i think just the o d of the carrier bearings are different.

Shoot, I guess I am too late to get rid of my carriers. I have two carriers. One from an early banshee, the other from a blaster. The blaster is the same dimensions only has a different brake mount. They would be CHEAP.

One stock bent axle. Slightly bent on each side of the carrier. I have straightened some that were bent on the ends, but like I said, its bent in the center. You can't really tell its bent on dirt, but it is VERY noticeable on pavement.

I have one hub that, in a fit of rage, I sawzalled one of the 4 spokes off of :( . I couldn't get the stripped nut off and needed the wheels off right then. My only option was to cut it and run on 3 spokes to get home. I have the other hub too in perfect condition. These hubs have very, very few hours on them.

I have an axle i just polished, that has vice grip marks on it and the thrwead end is bent but bolt still screws on... and a brake rotor hub that is all damaged frony hittin it with a ham,mer or somethin.. Are you payin us for these parts or are these givaways? lol

yamaha-banshee-96-bikepics-244889.jpg

Edited by XxMeltIcexX